Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

I genuinely can't remember the last time there was such a collective excitement for an upcoming project. Half of the people in the pre-release are usually negative Nancys. This is our renaissance :true:

we did have a low point where a select few members almost killed the vibe because BOZ said he liked NFR but we got over it quickly 🫶🫶

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

2 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

I genuinely can't remember the last time there was such a collective excitement for an upcoming project. Half of the people in the pre-release are usually negative Nancys. This is our renaissance :true:

This is everything we asked for. It's like Lana read through our wildest delusions and took notes.

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

1 minute ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

I need screenshot proof of the Friday confirmation :ohno:

Fr I don’t wanna get my hopes up on something that’s not gonna happen but I’ll be delulu for now :silly:

1 minute ago, DCooper said:

I'm so curious what the song will be about. The title is so intriguing and BOZ called it insanely poetic and nostalgic, I wonder if it's a metaphorical tunnel that leads into her past somehow

I feel like the title won’t be the chorus, but more just a line in the song similar to mariners 

Just now, bluedealer said:

omg guys there's so much new pages can someone tell me what happened? 😭

"Did you know there's a tunnel under Ocean Boulevard" out Friday. 4:45. Extremely poetic. Orchestra. Full of warmth with a huge build up!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

14 minutes ago, Marius said:

It's easily her best in a while. Insanely poetic, nostalgic, full of warmth, with stunning orchestral arrangement, rich vocal layering and large build up.

BOZ :lange:

"full of warmth" didn’t she describe it as angry tho :rip:

But if that song’s really coming out friday then logically the “announcement" will only be about the song and not the album :biblio: