Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Okay so we have a single coming Friday, announcement will be made 6th/7th Dec (I forgot), and her website is under maintenance which means it's getting ready for either new merch or for an actual makeover with the pre-order

Since the single is coming Friday, that means we'll get the album in March/April if we go by the general consensus of her releases, keeping in mind we'll probably get two other singles during those months

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:

It's easily her best in a while. Insanely poetic, nostalgic, full of warmth, with stunning orchestral arrangement, rich vocal layering and large build up

So that description is about the song and not the album.

Yep, it's about the song 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

all these delulus, the manifestations, the tarot reading, the stars-gazing, the voodoo-ing, the whoring, the doll-clubbing, even the scat it takes to get here. :lange:

History Lanaboards, history!!!! :trisha:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, Super Movie said:

I googled "ocean boulevard" just for fun and got a road in Florida, a route in New Hampshire, and a highway in South Carolina :oic3: 

Eric Clapton has a 70s album, ‘461 Ocean Blvd,’ because that’s where he recorded the album. It’s right on the beach, of course   I used to drive by it all the time when living there. There’s a photo of the house on the cover.