Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

what color is the vinyl going to be everyone? zora-braces.gif

This is probably what we all really look like staring at our phones right now...

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

If all we get on Wednesday is the single announcement (since we know the actual song is out friday) the cover better be stunning.

I hope we also get a teaser of a potential MV or something else cause the wait is even longer now :icant:

giphy.gif

Late to this, but I saw something on insta from BOZ that preorder is coming Wednesday, single on Friday.. is there a release date for album that I missed?

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

1 hour ago, Marius said:

It's easily her best in a while. Insanely poetic, nostalgic, full of warmth, with stunning orchestral arrangement, rich vocal layering and large build up.

BOZ :lange:

I'm literally crying, still catching up but this has me SO EXCITED :defeated:

5 minutes ago, the ocean said:

what color is the vinyl going to be everyone? zora-braces.gif

Something with effort that I don't have to order online :stareney3:, stop letting Target press red vinyl pellet records, Lana!!! Note how Taylor's standard Jade Green record is the one that consistently sells out :true:, I want marbling, I want swirls, I want not-a-last-minute pressing

I hope for my own sake that BOZ won’t spill any more info because I’m gonna force myself to leave this thread and go to sleep so I can wake up in like six hours.

This was fun, I’ve really missed this energy and collective enthusiasm for a Lana project and crazy-speed posting, we’re all so hyped! See ya soon-ish! :party:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

5 minutes ago, yourboy said:

WHAT is real and what are just random guesses? Can anybody clear it up please :poordat: I just came to the party

And BoZ said this about the song:

"It's easily her best in a while. Insanely poetic, nostalgic, full of warmth, with stunning orchestral arrangement, rich vocal layering and large build up."

Edited by BlueINK

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

Song title, single date and length are the only things confirmed

friday, song is 4:45 long

okay so theyre confirmed but we dont have them?

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif