Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

How many tracks are we guessing?? :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

i refuse to accept the sentence case & abbreviated boulevard title so i'm retconning to be "Did You Know There's A Tunnel Under Ocean Boulevard?" spelt exactly like that

that is the title no i will not hear otherwise :oprah3:

Good news! She removed “did you know” and the title is now “There’s A Tunnel Under Ocean Boulevard”:creepna2:

although i don't think it'll match up with the album aesthetic 100%, the W magazine shoot actually fits in with this nicely imo –

revisiting old crumbling glamorous 1920s golden age structures, jewels and icy waves, mosaic tiles and neon signs, roller coasters and rocky outcrops on cold beaches mixed with the bright summer surf and springtime flowers, it's timeless, ageless, channeling the brightness of the 60s and the glittering coolness of the 20s and 30s, the beauty of broken things :typewriter:

sUcVobB.png

Just now, Ocean Boulevard said:

So do we think Did You Know That There’s A Tunnel Under Ocean Boulevard is gonna be the opener since it's the title track. It could be the second song as well. Her title tracks always have been track 1 or to 2

Track 1 and it's going to be the opening line

what a perfect start to her wordy conversational album

"Don’t forget me"

okay this is already bothering me for no apparent reason and is going to continue to bother to me so i’m just gonna say that it’s ‘Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd’ sorry y’all i just had to get that off my chest i know that was an annoying correction of me to make

Just now, Veinsineon said:

Norman Fucking Rockwell!

Chemtrails Over The Country Club

Rock Candy Sweet

Did You Know There’s A Tunnel Under Ocean Boulevard?

This era eats so hard

You also get it

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Map of LA said:

one for each step she takes through the tunnel she's trying to inform us about that's under ocean boulevard :makeup2:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

"Did You Know That There's A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd." – Pre-Release Thread 

Let's get out of this town baby we're on fire :lange:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, honeybadger said:

although i don't think it'll match up with the album aesthetic 100%, the W magazine shoot actually fits in with this nicely imo –

revisiting old crumbling glamorous 1920s golden age structures, jewels and icy waves, mosaic tiles and neon signs, roller coasters and rocky outcrops on cold beaches mixed with the bright summer surf and springtime flowers, it's timeless, ageless, channeling the brightness of the 60s and the glittering coolness of the 20s and 30s, the beauty of broken things :typewriter:

A dream, literally a dream :oprah:

DYKTIATUOB going down to number 10 out of 10 on her album titles ranking

however, we still have other things to rank like the cover and, specially, the music itself, which is the most important thing here !

and also for giving me Margaret

4 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

So do we think Did You Know That There’s A Tunnel Under Ocean Boulevard is gonna be the opener since it's the title track. It could be the second song as well. Her title tracks always have been track 1 or to 2

I think it will be track 1. Because her albums have a pattern if we exclude BB which is the one ruined the pattern :icant:.

Just now, SalvaWHORE said:

Did You Know That There's A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd. Pre-Release Thread 

Let's get out of this town baby we're on fire :lange:

why did i try to click :xgiggle:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Just now, the ocean said:

yeah i'm feeling very long album vibes probably at LEAST 15 tracks if there's a deluxe edition, at least 17 if there's not

I hope so! Regardless, I really hope the album is close to an hour or over an hour. We deserve it

Just now, Map of LA said:

12 songs. or maybe 13

(But hoping for a LONG album :beyonce:)

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy