Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

11 with 2 target tracks  and 1 iTunes exclusive track  :kiss3: + Watercolour Eyes and Summertime on the deluxe

Manifesting NO more iTunes exclusive tracks :crying2: I will FOREVER be dead inside bcs I will never be able so stream Is This Happiness? on spotify bcs of it :crying2:

and no vinyl exlusives either plz! I want it all to be able to stream and for the songs to be  in my streaming stats. I need to have them all of my Wrapped 2023 :oic:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

Just now, BartenderDeco said:

the worst is when they put bonus tracks on the standard streaming album like carly

not me immediately saying that carly was smart with that and then you disagree immediately after me :xgiggle:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

so now what the hell is GPSOTSOMFWHDSF 

God, Please Save... 

idk :bebe:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I have a feeling Drew and Zach didn't produce this. BOZ mentioned rich vocal layering and both Zach and Drew keep her main vocals pretty front and center without much background vocals going 

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, West Coast said:

It got crazy for like 20 minutes at work and I feel like I've missed a year worth of information. :air2:

For real. Apparently the title of the album and the release date leaked. ALLEGEDLY the album is “Did You Know There’s A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd” and it releases March 10th but I refuse to believe

Just now, mlittle11 said:

God, Please Save Our Troops….

:byeh8rs:

YUP :typewriter:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, ChaoticLipster said:

Definitely going to be blue album cover with the yellow text whilst she’s in the tunnel in a beautiful dress…or maybe with her tits out! Let’s hope

yes it makes sense for color theory reasons but I'm still sad it's yellow :icant: I'll get over it

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Ocean Boulevard would have been more aesthetically pleasing but Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blv is way more interesting (I just wished the capitalization was different).

Contrary to what I said yesterday I love it as an album title more than as a song (the song could have been shortened to The Tunnel Under Ocean Boulevard or something like that to act as a response of the title) but maybe the question is important for the song theme so we'll see :um2:

giphy.gif