Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

TFJ favorite: I am Not a Robot (also my all time favorite song by her)

TFJ least favorite: Girls

EH favorite: Primadonna (hard to choose, but honestly even though I like TFJ more than EH, it's the most "pop"/"sell-out" songs on EH that I like the most simply because they are the best for what they are. Primadonna and HTBAHB are my favorite songs to dance to and just go crazy for)

EH least favorite: Maybe Living Dead or Power and Control. They both are kind of boring to me now. I like them though.

:pray: for the poor souls who fail to see what makes Girls so great

Lyrically it's great, but the instrumental just falls flat.

I changed my mind, Rootless is my least favorite off TFJ and Seventeen might be my favorite.

BzhmW.png

TFJ least favorite: Girls

:crossed:

EH least favorite: Maybe Living Dead or Power and Control. They both are kind of boring to me now. I like them though.

I find "Power and Control" as one of her stronger songs on EH. It's upbeat, danceable and so dynamic. I always end up thinking this song on EH is just what "Heavy Metal Lover" is on "Born This Way"  :flutter:

EQFO7rX.png

Lyrically it's great, but the instrumental just falls flat.

Really? It's very quintessential Family Jewels for me, I don't know.

:crossed:

I find "Power and Control" as one of her stronger songs on EH. It's upbeat, danceable and so dynamic. I always end up thinking this song on EH is just what "Heavy Metal Lover" is on "Born This Way"  :flutter:

Do love Girls and P&C as well?! :flutter:

With the exception of "How to Be a Flopsong," there is no such a thing as least favourite album track for me. :flutter:

You don't believe the effort it has taken me to post here. :crossed: Looking right at you, Marina...

But it's so bad... :noparty:

It's my favorite song on the album :crying: It's melody is just flawless. It's like everytime I listen to it, I've first how much I love it. Every time feels like the first. It's just perfect.

Plus it's relatable since I am in fact a member "January to December" :creep:

H0bDaqU.gif

It's my favorite song on the album :crying: It's melody is just flawless. It's like everytime I listen to it, I've first how much I love it. Every time feels like the first. It's just perfect.

Plus it's relatable since I am in fact a member "January to December" :creep:

Fear and Loathing is my favorite from the album. That's the one I relate to most! :flutter: 

Wait that's not really something to be proud of... :noparty: 

"I live my life in bitterness..."  :bop:

14417469274.gif

Fear and Loathing is my favorite from the album. That's the one I relate to most! :flutter: 

Wait that's not really something to be proud of... :noparty: 

"I live my life in bitterness..."  :bop:

Haha well I was joking a little about me relating to LHC, in all honesty Fear and Loathing is probably the most relatable to me as well. That's one heck of a powerful song actually. I've almost cried tbh.

H0bDaqU.gif

I loved her back when she released Family Jewels and I still follow her and enjoy her music now. Electra Heart was a disappointment to me when it was released but I really did grow to love it. I just wish her marketing team/label would be better. She really could be a bigger hit everywhere but the promotional/timing of everything is really bad.

Also, Lonely Hearts Club >>>

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

My favourites are: Power & Control, Lonely Hearts, Starring Role, and Teen Idle.

I dont really dislike any of her songs lol

lH7Zs6V.gif