Elle

Snow on the Beach (featuring More Lana Del Rey) to be released on Taylor Swift's 'Midnights' (Til Dawn Edition) - OUT NOW

1 minute ago, CinnamonGay said:

So...has anyone figured out if the album BoZ was talking about is Tay Or Lana? Cuz Midnights seem to be a JA record and he was praising JA...

he said he had to wait months to talk about it, so the 'masterpiece' album can't be Taylor

The Jack comment could have been about midnights 

"Don’t forget me"

Lana with a writing credit :crai: SO happy it’s a true artistic collab and not just a mere feature, the world deserves to hear their sonic worlds combined !! ABSOLUTE GREATNESS AHEAD I FEAR

20 minutes ago, yourolllikethunder said:

Lana with a writing credit :crai: SO happy it’s a true artistic collab and not just a mere feature, the world deserves to hear their sonic worlds combined !! ABSOLUTE GREATNESS AHEAD I FEAR

i mean... was that a real concern at any point? she always has writing credits in anything she touches 

15 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

i mean... was that a real concern at any point? she always has writing credits in anything she touches 

I was kinda scared about her being just a late addition to an already written song but I'm glad that's not the case :icant:

giphy.gif

Are y’all gonna listen from track one or just skip straight to Snow on the Beach?

I’m torn bc I don’t care too much for Tay but I always like to listen to her albums on release (and in order) but I’m not sure if I’ll be able to resist listening to SOTB first..

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

4 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

Are y’all gonna listen from track one or just skip straight to Snow on the Beach?

I’m torn bc I don’t care too much for Tay but I always like to listen to her albums on release (and in order) but I’m not sure if I’ll be able to resist listening to SOTB first..

i might listen in order so that if i hate the first three tracks then i wont be as hopeful heading into it and my expectations will be lowered … or excited if i like the first 3 :true: 

at the same time though i’m greedy and don’t care so probably sotb first

sUcVobB.png

4 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

I might leave SOTB last, as I know I will be distracted and listen to it on repeat...

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: