Elle

Snow on the Beach (featuring More Lana Del Rey) to be released on Taylor Swift's 'Midnights' (Til Dawn Edition) - OUT NOW

3 minutes ago, colaandvideogames said:

52753654-8-D03-48-B6-820-C-D8-C188824302

So do we think it’s a demo or is this person wanting to get a bunch of backlash on Friday for fun? :smokes:

BOZ confirmed that the version that leaked is the final one. This reminds me of when blue banisters leaked and people were saying they were just demos lol. 

The boldnessssss of it all! Ed Sheeran has like 150 collabs with Taylor and he sings with his boring voice almost all over the song, and Lana has like 6 seconds? I'm a huge fan Lana fan, and after that, Taylor is on my top 3 but the hype I had for Midnights is almost gone cause I'm super mad! I went into my socials and hyped the song to al my friends. The way Im going to be the new clown in the city. Thank you, Taylor.

1 minute ago, Crimson and Clover said:

pls this is literally what i was talking about tell me im not crazy

I thought it sounded like a christmas disney special but this is more accurate lmfao :eartha:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I really do like a fair chunk of Taylor’s songs but this whole thing is built around one of the corniest Taylor-brand metaphors. The intonation in her voice raising at the end of each phrase is just there in place of any discernable melody too. 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

37 minutes ago, colaandvideogames said:

52753654-8-D03-48-B6-820-C-D8-C188824302

So do we think it’s a demo or is this person wanting to get a bunch of backlash on Friday for fun? :smokes:

this is the person who said sotb was a single with a music video.. next

Just now, zombie girl said:

taylor actually explained on instagram that seeing it snow on the beach feels just as weird and surreal as realizing that the love you have for somebody else is requited. still kind of a weird metaphor especially considering snow on the beach isn’t an uncommon thing at all lol but at least it paints a pretty picture

I saw that! And I still think it’s random lol :thumb3: