Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

5 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Eclipse: it doesn't mean it's not coming

Lanaboards: omg they scrapped the whole album

yeah i think that some people (👁 👁) are interpreting what others are saying about TAP as the single being postponed/cancelled when we’re actually just airing grievances 

edit: this isn’t targeted at YOU you btw :bebe:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

3 minutes ago, bluenailpolish said:

can someone recap i just woke up omfg 

the a&w feb 14 release date was pulled but that doesnt mean it still wont be released then (according to Eclipse) :)

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

3 minutes ago, honeymo0n said:

it would kinda make no sense to delay the single and let all the hype die down at this point, when we all already know about it... they could just move the date closer or release it wayyy sooner so it's a proper surprise release if they did plan to have one :lolno:

I don't really see the point lol

The hype we're talking about is just us on this forum and we're still going to stream the song real heard regardless of its release date :magikarp:

1000th post :sluttybunny:

6 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

The way he quite literally clarified that it doesn't mean the vday release is canceled, and yall going crazy anyway :eartha: just as he predicted. Can't make this shit up 

i'm confused though, how are they "pulling the release" but it's still releasing on valentine's :um2:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

If they aren't going to release it Feb. 14th, the best option would be to release it sooner (like this Friday for example) :true:

Releasing it after Feb. 14th only increases the chance that it potentially leaks 

♡ 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹𝓼 𝓛𝓪𝓷𝓪 𝓓𝓮𝓵 𝓡𝓮𝔂 𝓲𝓷 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓲𝓻𝓹𝓸𝓭𝓼 ♡

5 minutes ago, honeymo0n said:

it would kinda make no sense to delay the single and let all the hype die down at this point, when we all already know about it... they could just move the date closer or release it wayyy sooner so it's a proper surprise release if they did plan to have one :lolno:

The further they delay it, the more likely it’s going to get leaked :gasp: It’s in everyone’s best interests to release it on the 14th and have an official announcement 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

2 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

I don't really see the point lol

The hype we're talking about is just us on this forum and we're still going to stream the song real heard regardless of its release date :magikarp:

fair, however, i thought i saw some big "news" pages post about it on twitter or somewhere, therefore, it most likely made more people aware of the song being released

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

trying to restrain myself from usual posting now i have to be on mod behaviour :bebe:

but tbh if it's not released by the 14th the chances of it leaking just go up and up

they would be smart to just release it friday or v-day :true:

SIX-925-F28-EF-3396-4432-B041-EEFD43-EF3

Spoiler

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23