Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Hoping The Grants is a track that gives 2006-2010 Lizzy Grant style, with the maturity of NFR - now Lana. I could imagine it being life changing :true:

1 minute ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Bestie drop the bingo card generator link, I have a feeling mine will have a foot reference or two :ma:

I made it on PicsArt actually :kiss3:

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

The only interesting thing I found on Last.FM is a scrobble called Growing Pains but the rest of the acronym is missing :hide:

Manifesting babyblue from ATRL pulling a Candy Necklace 2.0 and finds the title :pray2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

why is this making me emo

I hope we get visuals from this era

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Steeqhen said:

Hoping The Grants is a track that gives 2006-2010 Lizzy Grant style, with the maturity of NFR - now Lana. I could imagine it being life changing :true:

kintsugi said “weddings! Funerals!” So its probably about lana burrying her old self (au eulogy to who she once was) and marrying her new self (the revenge lana)

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

2 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

kintsugi said “weddings! Funerals!” So its probably about lana burrying her old self (au eulogy to who she once was) and marrying her new self (the revenge lana)

OH I am excited!!! Especially cause of the fact she is acknowledging her family name!! 

7 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

it's just a reference to this :toofunny:

1 minute ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

I have a feeling it might be more literal than that… with her grandma passing and her baby nephew coming into the family, I think it’ll be an sprawling meditation on her family lineage. 

IMG-1607.jpg

7 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

I screen mirrored to the TV so I could see it big and almost cried and made my partner watch. 

11 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

interesting...

lYpyHj5.jpg

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

I feel like the sample is definitely a melody rather than a lyric. BoZ suggestingly asked “has Lana ever sampled her own song before?”. Now we know this was a rhetorical question to tease us. If it was a lyric it wouldn’t have been that exciting because she has done it many times before. I think it’s something more obvious than HTD/WAH sample and it’s an iconic melody that we would instantly be like “yas girl”. Now the question is whether it’s just melody or she is singing over it as well. So here are a few of my guesses:

1. serial killer post-chorus (+moan?). i already mentioned that earlier - unlike most of her unreleased she not only has acknowledged this song but it was also a setlist regular in recent years. A fan fav too. 
2. Born to Die OR National Anthem opening strings - both iconic. 
3. West Coast outro

4. HBTB intro vocalisations

5. Honeymoon opening strings (fits into the eerie atmosphere)

6. “Ground control to major tom” from Terrence

7. Flute from MTWBT

8. vocal harmonies from Freak

9. Hallelujah chorus from Religion

10. whistle from White Mustang

11. “its hot, its hot” from Heroin

12. strings from 13 beaches

13. Something from cinnamon girl

14. guitars from venice bitch

not sure if it’s going to be anything from post-norman

13 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

This is actually super cute, such a “best of moments” retrospective video would be perfect for this song

Just now, the ocean said:

interesting...

lYpyHj5.jpg

kintsugi confirmed “an eulogy to who she once was” on our date but more about that in part 2 of the fanfiction

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

4 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

I feel like the sample is definitely a melody rather than a lyric. BoZ suggestingly asked “has Lana ever sampled her own song before?”. Now we know this was a rhetorical question to tease us. If it was a lyric it wouldn’t have been that exciting because she has done it many times before. I think it’s something more obvious than HTD/WAH sample and it’s an iconic melody that we would instantly be like “yas girl”. Now the question is whether it’s just melody or she is singing over it as well. So here are a few of my guesses:

1. serial killer post-chorus (+moan?). i already mentioned that earlier - unlike most of her unreleased she not only has acknowledged this song but it was also a setlist regular in recent years. A fan fav too. 
3. West Coast outro

7. Flute from MTWBT

This is actually super cute, such a “best of moments” retrospective video would be perfect for this song

My money on 7. 

3 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

3. West Coast outro

7. Flute from MTWBT

BTD era "yeah" sample that was used in like EVERY song could be a crazy callback that would be pretty easy for her to implement too. But a serial killer sample or California (2015) sample I could see too

26 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

It still bothers me that we were confirmed that the GPS acronym’s full title is out there and was “posted a few days ago on a place we would never expect” yet nobody is doing anything on that matter😩😩 like someone hire private investigators or sth 

I’m being serious when I say I haven’t stopped searching:flop:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

29 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

It still bothers me that we were confirmed that the GPS acronym’s full title is out there and was “posted a few days ago on a place we would never expect” yet nobody is doing anything on that matter😩😩 like someone hire private investigators or sth 

We wouldn't be able to figure it out anyways, he disappeared

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.