Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

i love how when stans try to come up with lana titles they're all so deep, while in reality lana's actual titles are like "not all who wonder are lost" which  is the first thing that shows up when you google "Instagram bio captions"

the GPS acronym will be like the most random sequence of words we have ever seen in our lives :true: and this was kinda confirmed when Kintsungi said "nobody could guess the track list because its very random" or sth like that

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I’m currently going through all of the ppl BOZ follows on twitter to see if any of them tweeted the acronym and it’s driving me insane how many dua lipa tweets I’ve had to read:deadbanana:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

4 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Me when I put on the album and Lana starts singing about how the ocean makes her cry

homer-simpson-levitating.gif

when the production credits leak and we see david kahne as one of the producers :oprah4:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

97 members in the thread...something has to happen, right? :bebe:

imageproxy.jpg

I am expecting this album to sell well. BB sales were definitely because of Lana's controversy, and being released so close to COCC. I love COCC but the cover and roll-out was a MESS, and BB's rollout was no better. Neither was NFR, but MAC and VB were out for a whole year before it even came out, plus the hype of Doin Time definitely helped. 
If Lana releases SOMETHING in the next two months, and does a slight bit of promo, I could see this album selling well considering the adoration she has now compared to 2020/2021
EDIT: give us another song like Dealer or Doin Time that can be used on TikTok and hyped up by the general Lana fans, and we could see a top 3 debut AT LEAST

Edited by Steeqhen

21 minutes ago, ImenaOphelia said:

"I'm not sure if anyone is even gonna be credited in the titles on streaming"

if Ajayii was listening to album she would probaly thinking that Jack singing is Lana singing (she literally thought that with Miles):omfg2:

just updated this xx if anyone asks what happened while they were gone

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Just now, lemonadetan said:

i think this album will sell more than 40 copies

I'd go 50 even

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

My dream for this era:

* A Rolling Stone US cover and/or an American Vogue cover (long overdue imo)

* A proper single release with a high budget music video a month before to drive momentum

* Interviews throughout the first week (Zane Lowe etc.)

* Guest on an unexpected podcast (even Joe Rogan idgaf)

Reality:

* She releases a piano ballad with a music video by Charlie or Chuck

* She does an IG live the day after release and calls it a day

3 minutes ago, lemonadetan said:

i think this album will sell more than 40 copies

and in those 40 copies only 3 are of the standard vinyl

1 minute ago, Yeahyeahyeah said:

Reality:

* She releases a piano ballad with a music video by Charlie or Chuck

* She does an IG live the day after release and calls it a day

The IG live being 2 minutes and her vaping through a mask again

Also, what I loved about what BoZ just said earlier is that the album is consistently good throughout, meaning one "side" of the album isn't better than the other, even though the 9-12 sequence is his favorite. Usually, she puts the best tracks at the beginning of the album, but now we have a consistent, crazy roller coaster to experience :trisha: an album artist

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

DYKTTATUOB having 20mil streams in a month is pretty alright for Lana, especially without a music video or promo. It seems to be pretty stable on spotify. Hopefully she does SOMETHING to promote the album soon

2 minutes ago, Yeahyeahyeah said:

Guest on an unexpected podcast (even Joe Rogan idgaf)

Ohhh Twitter would have a field day with this one. I cannot go through another QFTC week that was HELL

Quit using BB first week to guess what this will do. BB didn’t have the hype and vinyl didn’t count for first week sales. Also pretty sure they pressed less for that album to get it out quicker. It took me months to track down a black vinyl in stores.

BB was thrown together quickly based on all the changes it went through between May-October. It was out 7 months after COCC so there wasn’t as much anticipation from casual listeners/GP.