Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, tearsofgold said:

is normal for retailers to already update pre-orders/charge cards two months before? I don't recall COCC or BB being like that before

They usually charge you either when you preorder or when it ships depending on the method/store :um2:

Maybe if they have too much orders they take care of them slowly through the weeks or something 

giphy.gif

I really prefer American Whore as a title as opposed to A&W :pls: We have yet to hear that damn song, but just the lyrics « This is the experience of being an American Whore » really feel like a strong statement:godlaugh: and anything else sorta « downplays » it a bit? I didn’t mind Cinnamon being renamed Cinnamon Girl even if it didn’t make any sense with the song apart from the reference to the Neil Young title. But I hope A&W makes sense and is not just there for censorship :pft:

4 hours ago, Sweet said:

FbzcD1xXgAI2mU3?format=jpg&name=large 

this outfit:

nicki-minaj-nicki-minaj-meme-reaction-video.gif

i'm a plaid pigtail truther and not afraid to say it :true:

sidenote i've never noticed her helix piercing is that real when did she get that :air:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

13 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I really prefer American Whore as a title as opposed to A&W :pls: We have yet to hear that damn song, but just the lyrics « This is the experience of being an American Whore » really feel like a strong statement:godlaugh: and anything else sorta « downplays » it a bit? I didn’t mind Cinnamon being renamed Cinnamon Girl even if it didn’t make any sense with the song apart from the reference to the Neil Young title. But I hope A&W makes sense and is not just there for censorship :pft:

I agree but also I was thinking about it in a different light and A&W is growing on me. It's such a well known American brand and Lana is so associated with an American aesthetic, especially by the general public who don't know her deeper stuff as well, so it's like she's luring people in expecting a Diet Mountain Dew kinda simple bop and then she completely decimates them with the experience of being an American Whore :wowcry:

(American Whore is the superior title tough :sluttybunny:)

I can't say I'd complain if the plaid pigtail outfit was for a video :gasp: U can take 'em out of the trailer park but.....

imageproxy.jpg

15 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

this wouldn’t suit anyone. the flannel and polo don’t go together at all and the mismatching yellow and green scrunchies don’t help 

I think the contrast of what doesn't match is exactly the point of the look. I'm not surprised by these looks because they are very common in kpop. I clearly see Lana  camouflaging herself here with her outfit:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSe3g2vETooBLPnLn0fG8_

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxah-wIUIUoqWpKffY6YT

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3UtEa-PRV9_r5bX7HGos

Any girl above could pull off Lana's look, but Lana could dress like any one of them and only get laughs

nb4 the sample is Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost but it's the demo version, where she says "you say you got my name on your dick tattoo" to match the theme :blush3:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

11 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

actually she might sample disco :oprah3: this is my official guess

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaTNRUfp9tv7kKByRR3zcbeV8c8wUiUayumsKA0/ 

Perhaps this was yet another easter egg that we failed to notice. :tommy:

Kintsugi said that he was genuinely surprised when he heard the sample, so I guess it must be something really unexpected. It's either something from NFR/COCC - but would we be really shocked by a NFR/COCC sample? - or something unreleased with Lana as the sole writer. 

WAIT what if 

"Still somehow 1998
Daytona family vacation and prom"

are the grants lyrics :creepna:

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

8 minutes ago, terrenceszyou said:

I think the contrast of what doesn't match is exactly the point of the look. I'm not surprised by these looks because they are very common in kpop. I clearly see Lana  camouflaging herself here with her outfit:

Any girl above could pull off Lana's look, but Lana could dress like any one of them and only get laughs

All of those outfits are complementary. I only don’t like the ones w black ties. The rest are all gorgeous and the colours don’t match but they complement eachother. Lana’s colours are just ugly

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

5 minutes ago, terrenceszyou said:

this is still different because again it’s about what colors and patterns go together. in all the outfits above, the colors go together very well and there’s no pattern clashing. any of these girls would look a mess if they had on a cropped dark blue flannel with a light pink/brown polo paired with green/yellow scrunchies 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

1 minute ago, Jeanne Dielman said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaTNRUfp9tv7kKByRR3zcbeV8c8wUiUayumsKA0/ 

Perhaps this was yet another easter egg that we failed to notice. :tommy:

Kintsugi said that he was genuinely surprised when he heard the sample, so I guess it must be something really unexpected. It's either something from NFR/COCC - but would we be really shocked by a NFR/COCC sample? - or something unreleased with Lana as the sole writer. 

what post is that? it's not available

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

13 minutes ago, DCooper said:

I agree but also I was thinking about it in a different light and A&W is growing on me. It's such a well known American brand and Lana is so associated with an American aesthetic, especially by the general public who don't know her deeper stuff as well, so it's like she's luring people in expecting a Diet Mountain Dew kinda simple bop and then she completely decimates them with the experience of being an American Whore :wowcry:

(American Whore is the superior title tough :sluttybunny:)

It’s true that A&W is a well-known American brand / symbol and it’s undeniable that Lana loves to reference Americana… but is there a burger reference in that song ?!? :wtf3: (probably not, I know haha)

16 minutes ago, terrenceszyou said:

My main issue with Lana's outfit is the clashing patterns (and I think the scrunchies are just way too big lol) but I don't see any clashing patterns on any of the outfits in these pictures.

I don't think Lana's outfit would look good on anyone tbh

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

It’s true that A&W is a well-known American brand / symbol and it’s undeniable that Lana loves to reference Americana… but is there a burger reference in that song ?!? :wtf3: (probably not, I know haha)

A&W is better known for Root Beer if that helps you :nails: