Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

funny u ask cus all of this will be answered in the long anticipated second part of the nobel prize for literature winner The Kintsugi Fanfiction 

this is still the funniest thing ever posted to lanaboards dot com i wish this happened before the lipsters 2022 noms court-holding-laugh.gif

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

4 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

funny u ask cus all of this will be answered in the long anticipated second part of the nobel prize for literature winner The Kintsugi Fanfiction 

"a cheeky bastard" :trisha:

the plot twist really got me, i gasped and peed a little:icant:

10 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

Any new findings today? Been so busy haven’t been able to check this forum since fish-gate

nope :trisha:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Here's all that Kintsugi said about track 16 and the snippet:

1. When he was asked if we're going to get a song that isn't slow or even mid tempo:

Yes.

A lot of you will die at Track 16.

The outro is one for the books.

So I assume that track 16 isn't mid tempo or a ballad. Or...it could start that way, but it ends up being something entirely different. Don't forget that BOZ told us that multiple songs on the album are unconventionally structured, and track 16 is 6 minutes long.

2. Regarding the sample:

It's an absolute fan favourite.

I'm not going to reveal the sample.

I want you to be as shocked and surprised as I was upon hearing it for the first time.

The sample must be something very distinct and not something random. But being both an absolute fan favourite and something unpredictable/shocking with Jack being the only credited co-writer on Track 16 confuses me a lot, lol. MAC, Venice Bitch, The greatest and Cinnamon Girl are the only NFR tracks I'd describe as "fan favourites". So why would we be so surprised? 

3. About the connection between track 16 and the sample:

I feel like I would spoil the whole sample surprise if I said anything about it so I'm just going to stay silent on that matter

Hmm, the possibilities are endless. Perhaps the track begins with the sample, or it's somehow incorporated within the - supposedly stunning - outro, or the track uses some of the sampled song's lyrics, or the title itself directly hints at it...? 

Okay, I'm going to bed. :silly:

3 minutes ago, Jukebox Sweetheart said:

What if Kintsugi was being sarcastic about the sample be a fan fav, and it's breaking up slowly:bebe:

when finally it is our moment to hear the last track of the album, and  she starts singing the first words...

Spoiler

Lets keep it simple babe, don't make it complicated

3 minutes ago, AngelsForever said:

when finally it is our moment to hear the last track of the album, and  she starts singing the first words...

Hide contents

:oprah4::oprah4:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

i read a user on here say this is what makes us girls (her best closing track) will get her flowers one day and this is why she will be recognised as one of lanas best tracks soon:

it's being sampled on the track - namely the bridge - and lana didn't credit tim or jim as ben will use the imminent lawsuit as promotion :true:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, AngelsForever said:

Reveal hidden contents

A jumpscare. That's why Kintsugi said we will die at Track 16. Yes, from a deep coma.  :air2:

Just now, Writer In The Dark said:

A jumpscare. That's why Kintsugi said we will die at Track 16. Yes, from a deep coma.  :air2:

because we'll be so shocked at the beauty of the track maybe yes :oprah3:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

18 minutes ago, Jukebox Sweetheart said:

What if Kintsugi was being sarcastic about the sample be a fan fav, and it's breaking up slowly:bebe:

Unmanifest this rn 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

Okay, so I was on the Instagram of a friend (maybe sister-in-law) of Lana named Sveta, and she posted this picture an hour ago:

324232527-148024294754799-85553711426513

Caption: "Favorite photo I've ever taken"

So I went to look at the rest of Instagram and there was this second one:

323546591-831499044618425-24338895773226

Caption (attention here): 👻📹

Comments:

Lana: Scary Sisters

Chuck: Thorpy Sisters

Now I'm claiming a very clip along the lines of Chemtrails! I may be traveling a lot. It's clear that Chuck's shirt is "Hawaii", but the highlighted letters are A&W. This cannot go unnoticed. :hdu:

1 minute ago, terrenceszyou said:

Okay, so I was on the Instagram of a friend (maybe sister-in-law) of Lana named Sveta, and she posted this picture an hour ago:

324232527-148024294754799-85553711426513

Caption: "Favorite photo I've ever taken"

So I went to look at the rest of Instagram and there was this second one:

323546591-831499044618425-24338895773226

Caption (attention here): 👻📹

Comments:

Lana: Scary Sisters

Chuck: Thorpy Sisters

Now I'm claiming a very clip along the lines of Chemtrails! I may be traveling a lot. It's clear that Chuck's shirt is "Hawaii", but the highlighted letters are A&W. This cannot go unnoticed. :hdu:

her taylor swift era im so tired :air:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, American Whore said:

nb4 it's us against the world or hundred dollar bill. both of those don't have anyone else on writing credits on lanapedia

MANIFESTING THE TRAILER PARK DARLING HUNDRED DOLLAR BILL ESPECIALLY THE VOCAL LAYERS DURING THE OUTRO :heidi: god this yr i really did become the person thats like i wish lana's early/btd production would come back, like even just a little hint/memory of the drama in an outro :heidi: who cares if it's been a decade and she's got 2 cats in the yard reality is constructed and time doesn't exist :heidi: 

mUENGN9.png

6 hours ago, ruined said:

Reveal hidden contents

The mv concept: they murder and bury a Patricia look-alike

Wait, i definitely missed something awhile ago. What happened with Patty? Wasn't she like a mother to her?

~    fantasia-seductive.gif ~

3 minutes ago, Brat said:

Wait, i definitely missed something awhile ago. What happened with Patty? Wasn't she like a mother to her?

patty IS her mother, over the past few years it seems like lana has made it clear that she doesn't like her

WGe8ynS.gif