Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 hour ago, terrenceszyou said:
Spoiler

Okay, so I was on the Instagram of a friend (maybe sister-in-law) of Lana named Sveta, and she posted this picture an hour ago:

324232527-148024294754799-85553711426513

Caption: "Favorite photo I've ever taken"

So I went to look at the rest of Instagram and there was this second one:

323546591-831499044618425-24338895773226

Caption (attention here): 👻📹

Comments:

Lana: Scary Sisters

Chuck: Thorpy Sisters

Now I'm claiming a very clip along the lines of Chemtrails! I may be traveling a lot. It's clear that Chuck's shirt is "Hawaii", but the highlighted letters are A&W. This cannot go unnoticed. :hdu:

A&W is the next single :thankyou::runs:

'Cause I've been waiting, don't wanna face it
We're all alone now, how far will we take it?

11 minutes ago, Thoth said:

This is gonna be A&W single cover.

I wouldn't be mad at all. Lana looks amazing and the only letters showing are "AW" :icant:

Watch her not use an iPhone picture this time :thumb2:

Edit:  WAIT I missed the 🎥 emoji in the other picture and it's from a week ago :judgingu3:this can't be a coincidence.

I thought we were being delusional again but it makes sense this time 

Edited by Venice Peach

giphy.gif

Maybe she was in Hawaii refilming all of those videos that she lost :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, kaliuchis said:

2 months :slayty:

:air: 84 years later..

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

patty when she hears lana made another song dragging her for filth

spongebob-squarepants-patrick-star.gif

also i love how rob is always out fishing but never seems to take patty

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

someone spill, i want the full tracklist right here, right now

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, American Whore said:

patty when she hears lana made another song dragging her for filth

spongebob-squarepants-patrick-star.gif

also i love how rob is always out fishing but never seems to take patty

Maybe she doesn’t like fishing and dragging her along would make her upset, ergo krabby patty :kim:

also the grants is giving white dress of dyktattoo

giphy.gif

QV9hxqk.gif

us trying to keep this thread alive for the next 2 months after we’ve discussed all the new info from @Kintsugi

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

5 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

QV9hxqk.gif

us trying to keep this thread alive for the next 2 months after we’ve discussed all the new info from @Kintsugi

while not getting another single before the album would be nice in some ways because there will be more material on release day, i’m kind of scared there isn’t going to be one and it really is just going to be a dead and painful wait :rip: iirc lana hasn’t released any singles after a preorder has gone up since HM (but this is also the longest amount of time between preorder and the album coming out so maybeeee we’ll get something else)

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

while not getting another single before the album would be nice in some ways because there will be more material on release day, i’m kind of scared there isn’t going to be one and it really is just going to be a dead and painful wait :rip: iirc lana hasn’t released any singles after a preorder has gone up since HM (but this is also the longest amount of time between preorder and the album coming out so maybeeee we’ll get something else)

i honestly don't mind waiting without a second single but could we at least get visuals for the title track :icant:

I really hope she will release something on Valentine's Day:

- officially, as a couple, Lana & Sean appeared together on January 25, at the Pre-Grammy Gala. On February 20 UK & EU legs of the NFR! tour were canceled. We can assume they had already broken up by or around this time, since Sean officially told us about the it on March 19 - I don't think he would announce it if it happened in March.

- if Lana wants to throw a big shade on Sean in this era (it seems she does), it would be a perfect occasion. + yk, February 14th, love, etc so it would be ironic as well.

59 minutes ago, American Whore said:

also the grants is giving white dress of dyktattoo

i'm here for it

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

8 hours ago, Jukebox Sweetheart said:

What if Kintsugi was being sarcastic about the sample be a fan fav, and it's breaking up slowly:bebe:

Lol what would be there to sample? The prod of the song is so stripped-back :pls: