Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

lana del rey after wearing a jacket with "DNC" and saying she would reveal the meaning in the future

Fb0gP8mXwAADBp4.jpg

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

3 minutes ago, Blue Ribbon said:

lana del rey after wearing a jacket with "DNC" and saying she would reveal the meaning in the future

Fb0gP8mXwAADBp4.jpg

lizzy the pathological liar strikes again embarrassed.gif

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

3 hours ago, Fingertips said:

About the whole AW&J thing, I think Jesus makes the most sense. It's probably talking about some sort of crazy spiritual/sexual journey that will lead right into the Pastor Interlude.

I'm seriously not ready for the impact... gurl she'll snatch our wigs, i'm sure!

She could release American Whore as a single this month and anticipate the album in a month.

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

This is going to sound weird but, I don't mind the name Pepper however, I absolutely hate Peppers:xgiggle:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

24 minutes ago, Thoth said:

It's actually this:

Reveal hidden contents

fak.jpg

Our insider @the ocean posted 2 days ago

i will say despite not creating this it does meet my very strict qualifications except one

there is no very easy to fix typo that ends up staying because i am lazy :oopna2:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

lana when someone teases leaking the tracklist and us checking lanaboards 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611caf8e04cdc976f5aa7

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i just want more pretty pictures … MORE!! more pretty pictures and pretty videos because i like watching pretty lana do pretty things 

low key i think she doesn’t trust any magazine to interview her especially after her fuck you complex thing before chemtrails was released so i think she’s just given up on that

sUcVobB.png

32 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i just want more pretty pictures … MORE!! more pretty pictures and pretty videos because i like watching pretty lana do pretty things 

low key i think she doesn’t trust any magazine to interview her especially after her fuck you complex thing before chemtrails was released so i think she’s just given up on that

i need her to do one of those hour long zane lowe interviews on a beach or something :defeated:

10 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

i need her to do one of those hour long zane lowe interviews on a beach or something :defeated:

Tbt when she said that was going to happen just after NFR was released and then never mentioned it again :poordat:

5 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

Whilst napping I had a dream that Lana sampled Ride monologue :lange:

When she samples the part " I once had dreams of becoming a beautiful poet " :trisha:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

3 minutes ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

When she samples the part " I once had dreams of becoming a beautiful poet " :trisha:

omg this is my new dream, it could actually work too since she is the sole writer of the monologue:ohmy:

When track 16 gives us a triolgy of Ride/Get free/Track 16:brows:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・