Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

36 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

The production is allegedly adventurous but what can she do that she hasn't done before? :um2:

There's hiphop and cinematic strings in some of her albums

Trap beats on BB

Of course piano ballads throughout her discography 

Electric and acoustic guitars (even country) everywhere

Synths and electronic sounds on LFL and other albums

A lot of jazz elements on HM

How adventurous can she still be? :dance:

well we know she’s using a lot of samples this album (including herself) I’d say that’s pretty new and adventurous!

"Don’t forget me"

22 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

The production is allegedly adventurous but what can she do that she hasn't done before? :um2:

Has the entire album been described as adventurous? I remember BoZ calling A&W specifically “unprecedented” and that we’d have “variety,” but I do hope you’re right—I’d love to see more experimentation!

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

6 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Has the entire album been described as adventurous? I remember BoZ calling A&W specifically “unprecedented” and that we’d have “variety,” but I do hope you’re right—I’d love to see more experimentation!

Wild and experimental if I recall 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Didn’t BoZ say that this album was recorded late 2021, early-to-mid 2022 (I think)?

I find that interesting considering we know A&W will feature hip-hop elements, and she listed Migos as a collaboration wish in December 2021.

Maybe she was having some inspiration from them and cooked up A&W in the process?

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

39 minutes ago, SuperMegaStan said:

the way she put Stevie Nicks and ASAP Rocky on the same album.... 

Screenshot-2023-01-14-at-1-28-34-AM.png

thinking about Elton John putting collabs with Stevie Nicks, Glen Campbell, and Stevie Wonder on the same album as collabs with Nicki Minaj, Young Thug, and 6LACK

45 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

since we're talking about different genres I'd really love Lana to experiment with Balkan turbofolk and sample something like this:

she would eat this up idc

8 minutes ago, Evergreen said:

Pretty sure insiders called "wild and experimental" only A&W and not the whole album. Still exciting!

No, it was frequently suggested by both BOZ and Eclipse the album had variety and experimentation besides A&W.

IMG-7960.jpg

12 minutes ago, Evergreen said:

Pretty sure insiders called "wild and experimental" only A&W and not the whole album. Still exciting!

@111 was the whole album right? 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I'm bored. :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

stop with this country album:eyeroll2:

if some people did tarot reading about album and all of them have new sound mixed with old sound. that means cards didn't lie.