Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, West Coast said:

Lana has never been able to avoid a leak, in any shape or form, since Ultraviolence so I think it's safe to assume that this album will leak at least 10 days in advance. :um:

Yeah but a week before the 24th is whatever but if it leaks even before the original March 10th date is going to be a mess :thumb2:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

Yeah but a week before the 24th is whatever but if it leaks even before the original March 10th date is going to be a mess :thumb2:

I don't think it'll leak before the march 10th date because (hopefully) her team has enough time to delay when physicals are sent to stores

"Don’t forget me"

Even though it seems Lana is releasing on the 24th, I just can’t believe they don’t realize how fucking stupid it is :rip: 

The tracking on my vinyl and CD still are coming around March 10th and haven’t gotten a delay. Lana fans are very known to buy vinyl, so most of us will have heard the album before March 24th, perhaps even before March 10th. 
:smokes:

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

The album is definitely delayed, they just have to get their asses up and WORK

They better drop a new track this week to make up for it

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Lana's first week sales

United States -- United Kingdom

BTD 77k -- 117k

UV 182k -- 50k

HM 116k -- (I can't find any info on Honeymoon's first week sales in the UK? I'm assuming around 27,000, since Norman's 31k were her best since UV)

LFL 107k -- 25k

NFR 104k -- 31k

COTCC 75k -- 40k

BB 33k -- 15k

Average first week sales in the US: 91k

Average first week sales in the UK: 43k

5 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Are you listening to the leaked demo snippet or something?? In what world is Did you know piano driven? It's probably her most string driven song to date :bebe:

Do you mean the dyttatuob demo snippet? Cause I'm pretty sure that one has some guitars. 

I just see a lot of people complaining about her "boring piano ballads" all the time and this album may also have many of those (because of the songs she's sampling) and like I said, I'm more than fine with that. 

Everything we heard so far sounded better than anything from BB.

Even some hardcore Lana stans couldn’t deny the fact that BB was pure trash.

(it’s fine if you like it for what it is, a random collection of cute songs)

Lana will never get away from the piano.

And that’s actually not a bad thing, 

she just needs a atmospheric melody.

(listen to Change & Beautiful…

Beautiful feels much longer)

Ocean Blvd seems to be way better produced and planned.

The title track alone already feels like an instant classic.

She actually took some time to make it perfect.

The visuals are already one of her best.

This album will easily outsell her last two albums.

giphy.gif

I understand the difference in music taste etc but fr... it comes to the point of being a kind of picky eater.

I wonder what would make some of you happy. What should she do to fullfil your subjective expectations :hide:

Enjoy whatever you like. You can skip what you don't :silly:

4 minutes ago, ldrcultleader said:

The visuals are already one of her best.

I'm so glad we're all happy with the visuals. Honestly I hope she has no MVs planned for this era unless they're at least COTCC-level. The visuals are way too good for her to ruin it all with a NFR/BB-esque MV.

3 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

I'm so glad we're all happy with the visuals. Honestly I hope she has no MVs planned for this era unless they're at least COTCC-level. The visuals are way too good for her to ruin it all with a NFR/BB-esque MV.

have you watched the fily/the greatest mv? also i thought the homemade videos were pretty cute and im glad we got lots of visuals and mvs for a lot of the album even if it wasnt super professional:true:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

10 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

Lana's first week sales

United States -- United Kingdom

BTD 77k -- 117k

UV 182k -- 50k

HM 116k -- (I can't find any info on Honeymoon's first week sales in the UK? I'm assuming around 27,000, since Norman's 31k were her best since UV)

LFL 107k -- 25k

NFR 104k -- 31k

COTCC 75k -- 40k

BB 33k -- 15k

Average first week sales in the US: 91k

Average first week sales in the UK: 43k

Honeymoon 28,391 and Blue Banisters 18,395 in the UK.

The fact that Ocean Blvd's month old single that hasn't been promoted is outstreaming 8 of the 11 songs on Chemtrails combined every day says more about that album than it does about Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

the lack of musical intelligence in this thread sometimes istg :judgingu3: ocean blvd does not have a LICK of piano ballad in it pls yall if i hear that term in a negative light one more time i might go crazy… i had to log in just to say this :bebe:

gWCT.gif

:hoe:

1 minute ago, West Coast said:

It's not perfect, but at least be grateful that we had gotten two albums in one year. Some fans are hard to follow, they want Lana to put unreleased tracks on albums or make them available on streaming platforms, but when she does put some of them on an album (and granted they were LQ/untouched files from YouTube allegedly) they complain that it wasn't a 100% original project. Pick a struggle. :bye:

I'm so happy I get to listen to Nectar, Living Legend, and Cherry Blossom on streaming and the TB/BB/WW trio are some of the best songs of her career, how could I hate it! 

ive very outwardly disliked bb since it was released but i’ll admit that the 3 singles are career highlights :true: 

i hope that honesty and storytelling carries over to this album

2 minutes ago, Sunset Opal said:

She’s coming for blood :smokes:

Critics will love that album or hate it I just feel it :w8ing:

Honestly hope it's the latter, I love watching them eat shit over her music, especially after they crowned her America's best singer-somgwriter overnight with that one album I won't mention, despite hating on almost everything released before and after. :teehee:

1 minute ago, West Coast said:

Honestly hope it's the latter, I love watching them eat shit over her music, especially after they crowned her America's best singer-somgwriter overnight with that one album I won't mention, despite hating on almost everything released before and after. :teehee:

that had me seething. nfr is nowhere near her best songwriting, pissed me off so much to see that being said. anything on honeymoon already tops that album lyrically and sonically. even bb is better written. 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ