Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, GrenadineGrass said:

i just wonder why no one could BOTHER to just change one line on her website to code to change the date, idk lol xGnqS45.png

Fr she has a whole team and not one of them could remember to fix that:pigrez:

I find it bizarre that after so much insider info we still have no idea about the genre of the album. I know some songs will have strong orchestral elements, some will be piano only, but still no idea if there are beats, if we’ll get pop or radio-friendly songs etc. is the orchestra going to be like BTD style, or Beautiful (string version) style. Are we getting more background gospel like dykttatuob and so on

7 minutes ago, margaret soty said:

I actually really like this. It's making me change my tune about hating all the piano ballads in her recent work. I think I don't hate them because they're piano ballads, just that they aren't interesting pieces. Like i'm sorry but it's where I feel that a lot of the producing falls flat for me because her lyricism and performance is amazing but sonically some of the tracks can be... well... a snoozefest :noir:

~    fantasia-seductive.gif ~

Just now, LanaBalkana said:

I find it bizarre that after so much insider info we still have no idea about the genre of the album. I know some songs will have strong orchestral elements, some will be piano only, but still no idea if there are beats, if we’ll get pop or radio-friendly songs etc. is the orchestra going to be like BTD style, or Beautiful (string version) style. Are we getting more background gospel like dykttatuob and so on

i think we're getting a more diverse norman fucking rockwell soundscape

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

2 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

It makes me super excited but also kind of nervous that the album will feel like a mixed bag *cough* Blue Bannisters 

BUT I enjoyed BB and I trust Lana's vision. I'm really excited for the album and hope nothing else leaks because I really want to be surprised :sass:

~    fantasia-seductive.gif ~

Imagine if the album was called American Whore and the album cover was the tit pic. Iconic 

OMG- I was looking at Lana’s tagged photos and she is tagged in so much p*rn now lmao. It is so weird but like- pop off ig 

i can't help but feel somewhat like lana's post marred us and our release date expectations :ohmy:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Me when I hear "When I look back, tracing fingertips over plastic bags, I think I wish I could extrapolate some small intention or maybe get your attention for a minute or two" for the first time and it reminds me of every guy I've ever loved 

iK3IT54.gif

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

On 1/15/2023 at 12:14 AM, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

iK3IT54.gif

us when the beats start in A&W

when A&W suddenly goes silent for a few seconds and you go to check spotify like “no way that was already 7 minutes and where was the slutty beat” and then as you’re picking your phone up the CUNTIEST beat you’ve ever heard in your life starts

fingertips is the new red dress/candle in the wind, she said it on arcadia, now she has a song titled it lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole