Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, imasadboy said:

I honestly feel that after this album Lana will disappear. And then she'll be 100% focused on writing her books. 

We’ve been saying that since Honeymoon.  Surely she can write books and record music….

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 minute ago, imasadboy said:

I honestly feel that after this album Lana will disappear

y’all say this lit-er-al-ly (/Bjork style) after every album. 

it’d be less tedious if we didn’t get a new album lit-er-al-ly every year…

1 minute ago, imasadboy said:

I honestly feel that after this album Lana will disappear. And then she'll be 100% focused on writing her books. 

Plsss she’s already writing her next thing as we speak, trying to surpass herself again with a title whose acronym has 20-30 letters this time 

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

3 minutes ago, imasadboy said:

Not to pile on, but she already scrapped a few tracks from this record which I'm sure will be starting points for the 10th album

Making music is like breathing to her at this point, I don't think she's going anywhere.  :et:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

5 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

Fun fact 4 perspective:

Judah Smith iNtErLuDe is 9 seconds shorter than the title track, 20 seconds longer than West Coast, and 1 minute longer than Let Me Love You Like a Woman.

:wub:

Can't wait for the death metal remixes

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Not to pile on, but she already scrapped a few tracks from this record which I'm sure will be starting points for the 10th album

Making music is like breathing to her at this point, I don't think she's going anywhere.  :et:

agreed- tho I do hope she puts out her next book before the 10th album! Wonder if we’ll ever get BTIG or if she will scrap and start a new/diff book project.

aOaIzH2.gif

Just now, rightofjupiter said:

agreed- tho I do hope she puts out her next book before the 10th album! Wonder if we’ll ever get BTIG or if she will scrap and start a new/diff book project.

The theft of Behind the Iron Gates is quite possibly the most devastating loss for me as a LDR fan. I really hope she puts something back together to replace it

9 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

y’all say this lit-er-al-ly (/Bjork style) after every album. 

it’d be less tedious if we didn’t get a new album lit-er-al-ly every year…

4 seconds later after album released there's pre-release for the next one

16 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

Imagine if Taco Truck x VB lyrics go like:

(If you weren't mine I'd be jealous of your love)

I'm jealous 

(If you weren't mine I'd be jealous of your love)

I'm so fucking jealous 

Groundbreaking 

16 minutes ago, imasadboy said:

y’all been saying this every era for the past decade :deadbanana:

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

don’t forget me

giphy.gif

when i disappear 

(to write my 13th album)

don't forget me

(like the tunnel under ocean blvd)

giphy.gif

GPSOTSOMFWHDSF having the longest title, but almost the shortest run time, shows that it will be a unique masterpiece. Lana's grandfather is rising from the grave and will bless us in just two months. I will listen to this track with bare shoulders and an open heart. 

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

me trying to sing along to Kintsugi when she barely opens her mouth 

papesnupi-dance.gif