Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

Margaret is gonna be a serve I’m telling y’all :nails: you will eat your words! those who will get it will get it those who won’t won’t

thank u for giving me hope :kiss3:

Just now, VioletBunny said:

oh mama you’re weak

i've purchased 4 copies of the album and will purchase the boxset when it comes out i already gave lana my cut of my paycheck :oprah3:

i know it's an unpopular opinion i know

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, lilac heaven said:

Margaret is gonna be a serve I’m telling y’all :nails: you will eat your words! those who will get it will get it those who won’t won’t

i also just love jack’s voice a lot though so it seems i’m the minority here, although i hope he sings on it more like this song instead of his shouty vocals (even though those are good too)

7 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I’m sure this has already been discussed, but I’m really excited to see how this sample plays into Fishtails: the alleged Cinnamon Girl/TJF equivalent of the record (iirc). 

The instrumental completely changes around 2:55, and I have a feeling that portion will be one of the more atmospheric moments on the record. 

I’m curious to see if they’ll make any adjustments to the instrumental as well. I love how spacious it

sounds, but I do think some strings or some Lana-esque flair would really amplify it. We’ll see!

the way Fishtail is like less than 10 seconds longer than this makes me think the full song is going to be sampled. Around the 1:28 mark where the light trap starts and there is that background noise, I get literal chills. For sure one of my most hyped songs, and I always trust my gut about these kind of things

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, paris texas said:

i've purchased 4 copies of the album and will purchase the boxset when it comes out i already gave lana my cut of my paycheck :oprah3:

i know it's an unpopular opinion i know

I’m the same I think. I just wish we could all collectively listen to it at the same time and discuss it freely, leaks totally ruin the release for LB. 

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

i also just love jack’s voice a lot though so it seems i’m the minority here, although i hope he sings on it more like this song instead of his shouty vocals (even though those are good too)

I’m sure he’s talented but I think my jokey hate of jack has manifested as a real one :bebe:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

2 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

the way Fishtail is like less than 10 seconds longer than this makes me think the full song is going to be sampled. Around the 1:28 mark where the light trap starts and there is that background noise, I get literal chills. For sure one of my most hyped songs, and I always trust my gut about these kind of things

ONG I DIDNT REALIZE WE GOT THE TRACK LENGTHS 😭😭😭😭

can someone point me to the page we first got the track lengths on i want to read the reactions but i don’t want to look far back :bebe:

4 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

That makes total sense, and I’m completely with you—I’m a big fan of more relaxed, spacious ambient tracks, and I think the beats will be a refreshing change of pace! 

I do hope there are a few tracks similar to Fishtails just because of how nice the atmosphere is in the sample!

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

9 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

ONG I DIDNT REALIZE WE GOT THE TRACK LENGTHS 😭😭😭😭

can someone point me to the page we first got the track lengths on i want to read the reactions but i don’t want to look far back :bebe:

it started at page 879 :kiss:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

8 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

has lana EVER done this heavy of sampling? its kind of weird how much shes sampling other artists but she picked such beautiful songs so i honestly done care

No cuz im sure the sampled instrumentals r gonna be better than most of her original:true: she could sample every song if u asking me