Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

51 minutes ago, mrborntolose said:

i wonder if lana will be singing on the interlude tracks. hoping she does :illumarina:

I think that if she does in the Jon Interlude it's probably a small part cause what's the point of calling it an interlude if it's 4 minute and she sings on it :thumb2:

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, mlittle11 said:

i just think theyre waiting for the real album rollout to start closer to the release date… possibly when the interview mag gets released :hooker:

Exactly. Why would they start/roll out/unfold the campaign, when the title track is the #1 on hot trending right now? Nooo rush… :yawn:

The tracklist is still so funny to me like Side A is standard Lana but then it starts getting weird with the 2 almost in a row interludes and continues with stuff like Fishtail and Peppers :hide:

And not to mention the closing track being called fucking Taco Truck (x VB) :thumb2:

It's like a fever dream where nothing makes sense apparently but I know it's not going to disappoint :true:

giphy.gif

Does anyone happen to remember if BoZ said she finished recording this record in mid-2022? Or was it early 2022? Thanks in advance :) 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

2 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Does anyone happen to remember if BoZ said she finished recording this record in mid-2022? Or was it early 2022? Thanks in advance :) 

i dont think boz said when it was finished but i think it was finished in august and finalized in like september? cause we know the album cover was shot in july

2 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I think he said all the songs were done between late 2021 to mid 2022 when they asked him about any possible outtake on the album. It would also make sense considering the photoshoot was done last summer and he got the album in October :um2:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I think he said all the songs were done between late 2021 to mid 2022 when they asked him about any possible outtake on the album. It would also make sense considering the photoshoot was done last summer and he got the album in October :um2:

Thank you!! :) 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

5 hours ago, Fingertips said:

What's everyone's play count for the title track? I want to know if I should be embarrassed by how many times I've played it over the past two months 

LOVE ME UNTIL I LOVE MYSELF

DON'T FORGET ME!

giphy.gif

523 :krylie:

10 minutes ago, lizardwgrant said:

Y’all think she’ll be throwing some astrology references in this time? :slayty:

She will! She'll say how Cancer, Scorpios and Leos are the baddest bitches alive! :true:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: