Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

the way this thread just suddenly died 

everything started getting moved :delicious:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

She needs a new lease of life with a different management team…she had a great run with Ed and grumpy Ben but they no longer know what the fuck they’re doing and are just aggravating and alienating the fans. You ask Ben a basic question and you get this passive aggressiveness in his response like it’s strange how we are hyped up..or we hear he’s ‘annoyed’ over practically nothing.  The whole thing get’s on my nerves. 

EXACTLY!! Her management has always been so aggressive for absolutely no reason.

I feel like a major part is also Lana just not wanting to do things... but it makes you wonder why Dua Lipa left them :delish:

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

32 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Her team are really good at killing the momentum it's almost funny at this point. The mysterious thing is tiresome. WE'RE TIRED OF IT. IT'S OLD. :read:

Let's be honest, the word "momentum" is not in their vocabulary. :oprah3:

So, they deliberately decide not to do promo but then get upset when the fans do their job by building up hype... so weird :bebe:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Almost exactly five days :lolliney:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

9 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

EXACTLY!! Her management has always been so aggressive for absolutely no reason.

I feel like a major part is also Lana just not wanting to do things... but it makes you wonder why Dua Lipa left them :delish:

I can get that Lana doesn’t want to do anything…but I can’t understand the way the management are planning basic stuff like promo and releases that don’t require Lana to do much of anything. I remember when a fan asked when NFR was coming and he was snapping ‘It’s ready when it’s ready!! 😡’  like wtf ..getting angry at fans for being excited and wanting news? Bizarre. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

2 minutes ago, margaret soty said:

many things are rumored, but Lana announces NOTHING. I am so tired of this.

we have said this every single era since lfl idk why yall surprised :xgiggle:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

2 minutes ago, margaret soty said:

many things are rumored, but Lana announces NOTHING. I am so tired of this.

She works hard on the music and puts out music more regularly than a lot of artists, but we can’t deny the fact she can be lazy and disinterested sometimes. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

where is American Whore? I am supposed to be whoring rn :oprah3:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Sometimes I think Lana's lack of interest comes from the long turnaround times between making records. She's probably already over this album and started crafting her next one, which seems strange at first, but it isn't really given her creative process. If she wasn't on a major record label, and had the opportunity to just drop records without the whole vinyl process, I'm sure she would be much more excited

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, bambi eyes said:

it’s already 4pm in EU which pretty much means thursday is over and it’s friday now.

the weekend goes by really quick, meaning it’s monday.

were getting A&W tomorrow yall! :true:

3:41pm in UK rn were getting something in 19 minutes :oprah4:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23