Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, esotericfaerie said:

neil doing more promo for this album than lana 💀 

like it's hard :air2: me having 1 thought about the album is already doing more than lana ever did

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

The anxiety I have for Tuesday. I’m coming home from a trip (about a 4 hour drive). Do I leave early and try and get home before 11…do I stop every 30 min to check for merch drops….do I delay leaving until after 11? :air::air::air:

but also excited to road trip home with this song :sluttybunny:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

The only Grammy Award she has to win is the one crowning her whole career :true: 

If we look back on her albums, they all tell a chapter of her life and every album has some gems and career highlights. She is the one of the best singer songwriter out there for sure.

Including Sirens and AKA (although it probably wouldn’t be highlighted if she won an award for her whole career). Tunnel is definitely going to mark an important era as all of her work does. Listening to her music in order really feels like hearing a long story that still leaves your wondering. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

46 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

neil is such an attention whore this era :bye:

The same thing happened with Nicole Nodland, I think during the COCK era she started posting pictures of Lana as if she were teasing something and everyone thought she was going to work with her, then she had a mental breakdown and put her account private and asked people to stop harassing her.:bebe:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

56 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

neil is such an attention whore this era :bye:

i fear the poor guy doesn't mean it :toofloppy: that one month we were all sure he was teasing lana stuff when it was actually his weyes blood photoshoot