Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 hour ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

I'm manifesting Lana posts something A&W related tonight :pray2:

idk about you guys but I’m starting to get bored of manifesting something that never comes true:isee::pout:

5 minutes ago, TropicoKitten said:

idk about you guys but I’m starting to get bored of manifesting something that never comes true:isee::pout:

I wrote sth like that for the first time in weeks bc I think with each day we get closer to Tuesday the more likely it gets Lana says sth or maybe not knowing her

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

I don’t care if she says anything about the album tbh she’s horrible at describing her own music :bebe: 

Yeah, and tbh... This was expected! I honestly wasn't expecting much info on the album at all (I think we already got teased quite a lot) 

If anything, I'm just really excited for the visuals and potential song next week :cuteface:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

she’ll mention details about the album in billboard magazine so it’s fine :party:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

43 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

why does her team put her in the pop category anyway, are they trying to set her up? if they submit her songs and albums in the alternative category no doubt she’ll win a grammy for something 

It's the Recording Academy that ends up switching the categories around.

For example Kacey Musgraves tried submitting her last album and some songs to the country categories but only one made it and the other official submissions ended up on pop (and that's even before being considered for a nomination).

Nicki also tried to get Super Freaky Girl into rap but it was switched to pop (and it wasn't even nominated).

Halsey's last album was put into Alternative cause she worked with alternative and rock producers but it wasn't that different from her "pop" albums so it's all a mess in the

end :thumb2:

They would have to campaign hard for DYKTTATUOB if they want to convince them that Lana is not pop :eek:

giphy.gif