Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

6 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

The album was completed a YEAR PRIOR to the interview? My god she's probably on LDR11 already!!

I mean she says the last song she did was Margaret in Sep 2022 so it sounds like most of it was done earlier on but like usual she kept changing things lol (which insiders have also confirmed) 

WAIT maybe the did film a MV there too. Jen called Chuck's husband/partner the photographer but the Interview shoot was done by Nadia..... so maybe they got two crews there, one for the actual shoot and another for a MV cause she liked the set so much :hype:

giphy.gif

just read the interview i'm so gagged by all this, idk how you guys manage to breathe and post here at the same time

lemme calm down for A&W in an hour and a half cus im going to have a stroke

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Then, you literally texted me saying something like, “I love you, and without you, I wouldn’t have been able to do certain things.”

I will forever respect Billie for this shit. She understands that Lana is the GOAT 

No one can deny now that Lana is not an intelligent woman, an intelligent individual, an intelligent person, and Billie also. Of course, I've always thought so--knew so--like all of you.

I love to read good criticism, good analysis, but loathe analysis based on political ideology, especially today, with "a female, a woman, must present herself only in this way: ____________," or "Americans are starving and struggling in this country and this rich bitch, with all her five houses and sports cars, has all her beautiful people problems."  

Bravo, Lana. Life is not a Marxist script. 

1 minute ago, White Dress said:

I mean she says the last song she did was Margaret in Sep 2022 so it sounds like most of it was done earlier on but like usual she kept changing things lol (which insiders have also confirmed) 

True lol and she said that track was in the middle of the album, so she must have rearranged the tracklist at the very last minute too lol

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

“I know this is fucked up, but I’ve changed the title. It’s going to now be called, ‘Did You Know That There’s a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd Pearl Watch Me on Ring a Bell Psycho Lifeguard.’” He was like, “What the fuck?”

What did that title even meannn