Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Why do I feel like they shot a music video there, the imagery is giving me American Whore vibes 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, American Whore said:

maybe it was titty pic?

she said nude. nude is nothing at all, i think it was that photo on the white vinyls cener label or from an entirely different shoot

YCY3W7s.jpg

12 minutes ago, emliqua said:

I thought the same thing, honestly I was not over impressed with billie’s interview skills. In her defense as Lana says “I’m so random” she might not be the easiest interview but still 😂

Interview magazine has been around for 50 years and has always been purely conversational--like this conversation between Billie and Lana. It's never been anything but conversational.

Back in days of yore, Rolling Stone and Playboy used to do hard-ass interviews where they would really press people on matters and issues, and then Linda Ronstadt would end up saying things like, "If you wanna hear my voice, then go buy one of my records, don't bother me while I'm dining out with friends, it's so rude." 

1 minute ago, brandon said:

i mean fjdhdjdh lana didn’t really give her much time to squeeze in many questions it seems, billie tried getting the convo back a few times but honestly i think it was a nice interview!! felt very natural, rather than some interviews i see where the interviewer is just asking question upon question upon question without really even paying attention to what the artist is saying 

Agreed I think there’s a fine line between bombarding someone with questions vs. making it feel natural vs. just not really preparing at all. I think it was bordering the last two categories where Billie didn’t really do a lot of prep work which, I guess when you’re that famous, you don’t really have to it’s not like journalism is your profession and your means of income but I appreciate well thought out inquiries that make the interviewee think a bit deeper!! :typewriter:

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Why do I feel like they shot a music video there, the imagery is giving me American Whore vibes 

IM THINKING THE SAME, PLEASE DONT LET THE DELUSION WIN AGAINST ME THIS TIME Z

and also for giving me Margaret

Just now, tulsa jesus twink said:

she said nude. nude is nothing at all, i think it was that photo on the white vinyls center label or from an entirely different shoot

yeah but titty pic has more nudity than lana has ever done in the past for promo/cover artwork. she usually says one thing and means another but who knows. there is that white vinyl sticker with the nude drawing but we don't know if the drawing is from one of those shots from neil. it couldn't have been from a different shoot, she literally said in this interview she took 65 shots and the album cover she wanted was nude but she chose a different shot

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, Venice Peach said:

I'm a A&W MV believer. Whether it is the Hawaii one or the same Interview set I'm sure they filmed it :true:

And it's coming in one hour :pussypower:

no but now i NEED a mv with the aesthetics and the vibe from the photoshoot

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

ONE MORE HOUR

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

13 minutes ago, honeymoonwhore said:

Or in San Francisco, I was eating at a bistro and a woman threw a book about feminism at my face. 

I just read this I thought you guys were trolling :rollin:

Ngl it's kinda fucked up but it's so funny :air: