Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, lanasbottom said:

do we know when the RS one is coming ? 

it's not confirmed to even exist yet:trisha:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

12 minutes ago, taco truck said:

it's def gonna be sweet Lol

2 minutes ago, Blue Ribbon said:

I don't think Fishtail is gonna be underrated :um2: sampled song is giving Cinnamon Girl/Tulsa Jesus Freak which are both fan favs of each album

However, I think Sweet is most likely gonna be least streamed track :silly:

I think Sweet will be one of the most played tracks, actually! It's short and at the very beginning of the album. Songs in the last quarter of Lana's albums tend to get the Bartender effect because a lot of people check out before the closing track. Change, Nectar of the Gods, etc

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

I wonder if the album’s gonna have some more upbeat moments like the second half of A&W or if that’s as wild as it’s gonna get. I’m assuming Peppers will be in that realm but the rest will probs me more mellow. 

BoZ said the only "aggressive" songs on the album are A&W and the interludes, so I'm assuming the rest of the album will be pretty chill

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

i wonder if the album will be mostly analog/acoustic/classical instruments driven or if it will go in a more electronic/synthy direction ? considering A&W and the album credits it could be a nice mix of both

folky psychedelic triphop masterpiece incoming:defeated:

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:

I think Taco Truck is going to be a really happy beachy summer song...I can't imagine her naming a sad song Taco Truck :hide:

In before it's a devastating reflection on her last happy moment with Patty as a child getting tacos on Venice beach before their relationship changed forever :xcry:

3 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

i wonder if the album will be mostly analog/acoustic/classical instruments driven or if it will go in a more electronic/synthy direction ? considering A&W and the album credits it could be a nice mix of both

I think the peppers/fishtail/taco truck portion will definitely be more synth heavy 

kintsugi through grandfather will probably be the sparsest, more chamber/baroque pop section I think

dont know what to expect from the grants at all tbh 

1 minute ago, lanasbottom said:

A lot of the songs have keyboard, synth, and drums so I'm lowkey expecting more moments like 3:42-4:05 and 5:49-5:56

I wouldn't mind a song with How to Disappear/GKIT Demo vibes :smile2:

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

I think the peppers/fishtail/taco truck portion will definitely be more synth heavy 

kintsugi through grandfather will probably be the sparsest, more chamber/baroque pop section I think

dont know what to expect from the grants at all tbh 

summery sad trap bops mixed with classy baroque pop oh i’m UP 

ohshestakingit-monique.gif

Just now, taco truck said:

A lot of the songs have keyboard, synth, and drums so I'm lowkey expecting more moments like 3:42-4:05 and 5:49-5:56

laura sisk girl if you fuck up the synths in the mix keep an eye open at night :pls:

40 minutes ago, American Whore said:

more importantly, why does anyone care about music videos? i mean, i get it adds to an album but it's not 2004 anymore :hdu:

lana’s videos are iconic and unique what are you talking about? I still watch them. 

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

okay im not sure if this has been said already but I love how the lyrics say "I'm a princess, I'm divisive" as almost a call back to her most divisive song ultraviolence where she sings "yo soy la princessa". he mind is just genius. 

Just now, Veinsineon said:

This must be your favorite      No shade

aww i know that isn't a good video but i always thought it was cute haha

33 minutes ago, taco truck said:

I think Taco Truck is going to be a really happy beachy summer song...I can't imagine her naming a sad song Taco Truck :hide:

When Taco Truck is actually "For K. Part 3" and talks about how K committed the drive by in a stolen taco truck :trisha:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹