Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

On 1/23/2023 at 12:13 PM, fishtails said:

Since there are 8 weeks to wait (9 if you count release week) this is the perfect time to start listening to one album every week until Ocean Blvd is out! :smile:

There's even room for AKA or Violet (or both if you group BTD and Paradise together lol)

To do all of them I'm thinking I might do this:

This week: AKA

Jan. 30th - Born to Die/Paradise

Feb. 6th - Ultraviolence 

Feb. 13th - Honeymoon

Feb. 20th - Lust for Life

Feb. 27th - Norman Fucking Rockwell 

March 6th - Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass

March 13th - Chemtrails Over the Country Club 

March 20th (release week) - Blue Banisters

Or I might skip Violet and give Paradise its own week idk 

It's Norman Fucking Rockwell week!:ahh:

Less than a month away now...:party:

5 minutes ago, fishtails said:

It's Norman Fucking Rockwell week!:ahh:

Less than a month away now...:party:

i read the 9 weeks and thought it was actually 9 weeks away until i realized that post was from a while ago :trisha:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

6 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

So crazy to think we’re getting Kali Uchis in a few days and then a week later we’re getting Ms Lana Del Rey’s magnum opus :defeated:

and if only lana wasn’t a stubborn bitch and answered Kali’s call we’d get both together in a few days :facepalm:

10 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

So crazy to think we’re getting Kali Uchis in a few days and then a week later we’re getting Ms Lana Del Rey’s magnum opus :defeated:

and Melanie Martinez a week after Lana, alternative girlies STAND TF UP:sluttybunny:

V5SpSfH.thumb.gif.b0d47c22df4aab9f863a7ctumblr_mkv7e8FyVy1r861hjo1_250.gifmelanie-martinez-melanie-martinez-after-

4 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

and Melanie Martinez a week after Lana, alternative girlies STAND TF UP:sluttybunny:

Let’s just hope marina stays put, but I fear she may feel inspired to release a charlie xcx diss track :bebe:

10 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Assuming it leaks on the 10th :ma:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e