Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

tbh i really don’t feel like time has flown by :bebe: december 7 feels like literal ages ago. it’s crazy to think we’ve had the preorder for so long and i really hope it doesn’t happen for the next era :awkney: a normal rollout should be like honeymoon’s without delays or a 4-months-long wait between preorder and release :oprah3:

1 minute ago, Future Jazz said:

tbh i really don’t feel like time has flown by :bebe: december 7 feels like literal ages ago. it’s crazy to think we’ve had the preorder for so long and i really hope it doesn’t happen for the next era :awkney: a normal rollout should be like honeymoon’s without delays or a 4-months-long wait between preorder and release :oprah3:

Yeah, Honeymoon's rollout was the best and should be the standard. Don't announce something unless you know vinyls are ready. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

21 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

wasn't it during cocc's? I remember that happened during cocc's era too. either way he did it for us, he did it for free :trisha: 

he did it for you, he did it for me :trisha:

5 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Yeah, Honeymoon's rollout was the best and should be the standard. Don't announce something unless you know vinyls are ready. 

long rolllouts have weirdly become sooo common and it's very annoying when they seem to be followed by silence:bebe: (looking at u RedTV and Midnights 4-5 month rollout:xgiggle:)

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

10 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

yeah, it feels like it’s taking forever. maybe i’m just impatient but album rollouts are getting longer and longer and longer 

1 minute ago, hayden del rey said:

yeah, it feels like it’s taking forever. maybe i’m just impatient but album rollouts are getting longer and longer and longer 

just to not promote:headache: because why is Rob's album coming out in June:thumb3:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Ya long rollouts are kind of weird especially in an environment where you can’t really release singles and spam-promote them on talk shows/radio shows/etc to force them into being a hit since that doesn’t really work anymore in the streaming age. 

I get they want to maximize their pre-orders and vinyl variants etc since that will drive most of the first week sales, but surely there has to be some length where you start to see diminishing returns on that? Like casual fans that pre ordered in December have probably forgotten about the release date at this point :rip: 

24 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

its flying by now but december through january was so fkn rough

10 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Ya long rollouts are kind of weird especially in an environment where you can’t really release singles and spam-promote them on talk shows/radio shows/etc to force them into being a hit since that doesn’t really work anymore in the streaming age. 

I get they want to maximize their pre-orders and vinyl variants etc since that will drive most of the first week sales, but surely there has to be some length where you start to see diminishing returns on that? Like casual fans that pre ordered in December have probably forgotten about the release date at this point :rip: 

I mean she can’t even be bothered to release music videos so it makes even less sense. Girl sits at home all day watching the forensic files ignoring Bens texts.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

40 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

wasn't it during cocc's? I remember that happened during cocc's era too. either way he did it for us, he did it for free :trisha: 

ooh maybe during cocc era as well but the one im thinking of was from 2017 because i remember they uploaded the audio on picosong, a classic :true:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e