Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

17 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:
  Hide contents

are the fingertips snippets from the final version then? also why are yall saying the grants intro is bad? who sings it?

Spoiler

Idk, but it sounds like church music which I personally can't stand and hopefully it's not the final version but I do think it is. I already have that part cropped out tho so :oic2:

I can’t listen to Grandfather with the tag, listening leaked already takes away from the experience but tags ruin it. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

1 minute ago, brooklyn Babyy said:

Not Lana is preparing herself for her amazing evening and this happens !!!!!!!!!!!! 

Honestly this is what I'm sad about lol, like why not wait just literally a few more hours... 

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

For my sake, hell yeah!

but I don’t know if it’s a good idea: would it give the impression to leakers they can do the fuck they want and she’ll just rush release everything? Love was the case but I don’t know if it’s a good idea.

Yeah I remember that happening with Love. Even if the album release was two weeks away, that would be fine… but these tracks leaking almost a month before release. What a fucking mess. All the fun is getting spoiled. So annoyed with Miley at the moment for supposedly ruining all this in the first place. 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

Spoiler

not her taking us to church with the grants, iconc

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Just now, Venice said:

Honestly this is what I'm sad about lol, like why not wait just literally a few more hours... 

Well f*ck them !! 

I knew this would happen 

Please don"t spread any links in other sites 

Spoiler

Lana Del Rey Grandfather Please Stand On The Shoulders Rosemead Exclusive I Could Not Bother Typing The Full Title Just Like Rosemead Could Not Bother Not Spreading And Leaking The Album mp3

Why is this leaker so pressed at our good sis Rosemead :lmao: 

They on your neck girl