Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

4 minutes ago, imasadboy said:

Guys, 

I don't know how you can claim to love an artist so much and hear songs leaked in this way. Have you ever stopped to think how disrespectful it is? And how sad it can make the woman we admire so much and who works so hard to deliver such flawless work. It's disappointing, because I love being here, talking about the songs, talking to you, but it's very sad to realize that you don't give a shit and don't respect the work of others. 

Wait for the damn album

sure, but darling, i understand 100%. it is disappointing for her, but dont act like all of us havent already pre-ordered physical copies :flop:

Just now, Veinsineon said:

Maybe lock this thread for a bit someone :awkney: @admin.  Sorry 2 be the one to say it

Yes lock it but only for the reason that I have to write an english essay tonight and study for my math test and this is very distracting:trisha:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, Venice Peach said:

But how do we know it's leaking because of early shipping and not because someone who had the album for months decided to leak it now? I still haven't seen any proof of anyone getting a vinyl or CD 

That's what i'm wondering

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Spoiler

It’s a richer sounding BB, the songs are a lot more interesting. I’ve only listened to the three without tags. I’m a BB fan but this album is already leagues ahead. 

Don’t get it twisted.

just because there’s piano doesn’t mean it’s a BB 2.0.

the richness of the strings is already making this album one of her best 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

Just now, Venice Peach said:

But how do we know it's leaking because of early shipping and not because someone who had the album for months decided to leak it now? I still haven't seen any proof of anyone getting a vinyl or CD 

Ya I definitely think this is from however BOZ and the others get stuff early. Usually if it’s from a physical leak it’s pretty clear that there’s copies floating around

6 minutes ago, American Bottom said:

Yall really think they're gonna investigate when the reason is leaking is bc THEY pushed the album and didn't even bother to ensure the record stores were updated accordingly. I understand wanting justice, but I kindly ask that you also be fucking for real LMAO. Lana sweetie I'm sorry, but I really need yall to try a little harder. (Not victim blaming, just pointing out the proximate cause)

I’m sorry but do you actually think this came from a record store :thumb3: there’s no way in hell that the date got pushed back but they were like “i guess we don’t have to contact the stores, right?”. No stores will receive the album on the 10th, this is not how any of this works. The albums are dispatched to the stores from the same place that takes orders from the label. Even if the stores didn’t know, that wouldn’t actually make it so they received the album early lmao

2 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

Girl go to sleep or something cause leaks are inevitable and its sole perpetrator is the leaker themselves. Even if all of Lanaboards somehow ignored the leaks, other immature Twitter stans would spread them anyway. Be mad at the leaker not us mr. ethics

Leaks are inevitable. Choosing to listen or not is another story ;)

8 minutes ago, American Bottom said:

Yall really think they're gonna investigate when the reason is leaking is bc THEY pushed the album and didn't even bother to ensure the record stores were updated accordingly. I understand wanting justice, but I kindly ask that you also be fucking for real LMAO. Lana sweetie I'm sorry, but I really need yall to try a little harder. (Not victim blaming, just pointing out the proximate cause)

I'm not morally opposed to leaks, but be for real. This did NOT come from a physical leak. The story seems darker than that...

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

1 minute ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It’s a richer sounding BB, the songs are a lot more interesting. I’ve only listened to the three without tags. I’m a BB fan but this album is already leagues ahead. 

Don’t get it twisted.

just because there’s piano doesn’t mean it’s a BB 2.0.

the richness of the strings is already making this album one of her best 

Literally, I can’t with people acting like piano means Blue Banisters 

3 minutes ago, surfsup said:

What’s tracks even leaked?

Spoiler

The Grants 

Sweet

Fingertips

Paris, Texas (Snippet)

Grandfather (Tagged) 

The Interludes (Untagged)

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

1 hour ago, The Grants said:
  Hide contents

im dying currently I TOLD YALL 

Hide contents

but @Sweetis taking the crown for me rn 

OMG I knew Sweet would be that girl!!

8Qg234E.gif

7 minutes ago, imasadboy said:

Guys,  Rosemead exclusive baby

I don't know Rosemead exclusive baby  how you can claim to love Rosemead exclusive baby an artist so much and hear songs Rosemead exclusive baby leaked in this way. Have you ever Rosemead exclusive baby  stopped to think how disrespectful it is? Rosemead exclusive baby  And how sad it can make the woman we admire Rosemead exclusive baby   so much and who Rosemead exclusive baby  works so hard to deliver Rosemead exclusive baby  such flawless work. It's Rosemead exclusive baby  disappointing, because I Rosemead exclusive baby love being here, talking Rosemead exclusive baby  about the songs, Rosemead exclusive baby talking to you, but it's very sad to Rosemead exclusive baby realize that you don't give Rosemead exclusive baby a shit and don't respect the work of Rosemead exclusive baby  others. 

Wait for the damn Rosemead exclusive baby album

word

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

saving myself from the leaks except The Grants… i couldnt help myself. love u lana we will be streaming MARCH 24TH (this cant be a bb streaming situation part 2) :true:

1 minute ago, imasadboy said:

Leaks are inevitable. Choosing to listen or not is another story ;)

i promise u lana couldnt care less about some random twinks online hearing a few songs a few weeks early 

she’s currently sitting pretty getting her makeup done, about to get an award,  knowing she’s about to make a fuck ton of money in the next few weeks