Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

12 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

they can have all my attention if they leak the whole thing :eartha2:

it's actually ridiculous because without even talking about how disrespectful towards lana's work it is to butcher it like this, we don't even know who the person who keeps leaking snippets is, they're not even getting attention because no one has a clue who they are. god i'm tired

Which is why people need to stop believing in those "omg I'm so quirky I'm going to leak the album at 4pm CST 😜" stupid posts. 

The leakers are clearly fucking with us. If they wanted attention, they wouldn't do it anonymously... what's the point? :bebe:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Spoiler

Beautiful and sweet are two completely different worlds. I actually don’t hate beautiful but it’s very simple and straight forward. Sweet has layers, it’s cinematic and transcends and has uniqueness in the way it progresses. Just because two songs have piano doesn’t mean they’re the same. 

Edited by fishtails
Placed in spoilers

faSE.gif

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

You're the one who made it personal first, sweetie pie! I was minding my business until you accused me of being rude to @Vertimus, when I wasn't. Read what you wrote, and if you still don't understand why many people on this forum can't stand your condescending attitude, then read it again until you get it.

This is giving 

Screenshot-20230305-123013.png

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Idk why people want to show their drama to everyone. Like girl you can use the pm if you have a personal issue w/ someone.

well, returning to what is important:

Spoiler

I want to hear TT x VB, Peppers and Fishtail so bad, I love the sad-bitch lana sm😰😰😰

1 hour ago, Fingertips said:

You're the one who made it personal first, sweetie pie! I was minding my business until you accused me of being rude to @Vertimus, when I wasn't. Read what you wrote, and if you still don't understand why many people on this forum can't stand your condescending attitude, then read it again until you get it.

"My condescending attitude" I have sure as hell never yelled at anyone over a music opinion in my four years of activity, nor have I felt the need to go off on other users and make a personal attack on someone's character in a music thread the way you have, and are doing right now. If you are to make gross assumptions like that, please provide examples, thank you.

You keep telling other users to take a chill pill or ask them to go outside like almost every day,  please follow suit.

Who said that sweet sounds like beautiful? :wtf:

Spoiler

Go listen to sweet's part when she sings "sweeeeeeeeet sweeeeeeeet" and then listen to wait for life from 1:55, it's literally almost the same

6 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

I don't think I saw that exchange, but no, FT, you haven't been rude to me. No one has in eons.

About the time of NFR!, this was a wild west of outrageous attacks; absolutely anything in terms of expression seemed to have been acceptable. LanaBoards is 100% improved since that time. And everyone, my advice is to use the block feature if necessary. It's there for a reason. 

i think, you can’t grasp the whole album based on a few songs especially since it’s proven to be so sonically and lyrically diverse 

Spoiler

jimmy jimmy coco puff 

jimmy jimmy ride

and 

the masterpiece of fingertips in the same album

but you can certainly have an opinion on what you hear.. 

i think you definitely need more time to digest rather than the ‘newly released’ hype and in contrast the ‘grower not a shower’ songs 

but if you can tell you’re gonna love the album! cool! good for you! happy you love something lana put out. 

if you don’t think you’ll like it, you can’t realllly make a judgment based on maybe 5 songs you can actually decipher, and lq leaks of a few seconds of maybe 5-6 minute songs

when you hear the whole thing you can have a better gauge. 

it’s a discussion forum at the end of the day and people are meant to have controversial opinions or shit would be so boring if we all agreed but i don’t think some people should connnnstantly be shitting on it, if you don’t like it, lana has other songs or albums out that you may prefer and that’s okay!

a lot of my favorite artists have released songs and albums and changed their sound and i don’t like it anymore, that’s okay. 

i have to appreciate the music they gave years ago and find other artists with a similar sound. 

if this album isn’t for you, maybe the next one will be. 

if not, maybe just move on

but enough negativity and fighting!! i know everyone’s tense and irritated because of the cockteasing of the ‘leakers who aren’t even leakers’ but it’s okay to have differing opinions :sluttybunny:

6 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:
  Hide contents

i love how everyone loves sweet, it’s truly a beautiful song and it’s an important one for current lana :) 

Spoiler

I think is the very last crumb from BB but in a more, advanced and complete way

and also for giving me Margaret

THE TENTH STUDIO ALBUM

ROSEMEAD EXCLUSIVE BABY
ORIGINAL WORDS and MUSIC
ROSEMEAD BABY

WITH PRODUCTION BY

ROSE BABY
MEAD BABY
BABY ROSEMEAD
ROSEMEAD R. ROSEMEAD

SONGS FEATURING
RRRROSEMEAD BABY
EXCLUSIVE BABY
BABY ROSEMEAD

B.A.B.Y.

ROSE-MEAD
Engineered by ROSEMEAD EXCLUSIVE BABY

1 minute ago, Vertimus said:

I don't think I saw that exchange, but no, FT, you haven't been rude to me. No one has in eons.

About the time of NFR!, this was a wild west of outrageous attacks; absolutely anything in terms of expression seemed to have been acceptable. LanaBoards is 100% improved since that time. And everyone, my advice is to use the block feature if necessary. It's there for a reason. 

Thanks, Vertimus. Appreciate you.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Spoiler

FOR EXAMPLE, I can’t see The Grants or Fingertips anywhere in BB but the lyricism and the musical cohesion of Sweet makes it feel like a closer for that era. is like she is saying goodbye and, if we need her, we can always call her 

and also for giving me Margaret