Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 hour ago, burthday kake said:
  Hide contents

I can't get over how much I'm doing the hard stuff, I'm doing my time - I'm doing it for us, for our family line means to me.

'pain travels through family lines until someone is ready to heal it in themselves & by going through the agony of healing, you no longer pass the poison onto the generations that follow. it is incredibly important and sacred work.'

what a testament to how much Lana truly loves her family, not just of the present but also of the past & the future:cryney2:

Wow. This hit me like a brick.

IMG-1607.jpg

I need the 3rd single come on Lanita. It could even be one of the leaked ones so I feel less guilty about listening to them once in a while 

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

1 minute ago, Furor Poeticus said:

I need the 3rd single come on Lanita. It could even be one of the leaked ones so I feel less guilty about checking them out 

i feel like out of the 3 that leaked in hq

Spoiler

sweet

is the one that would make sense releasing as a promotional single right before the album

22 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

i feel like out of the 3 that leaked in hq

Reveal hidden contents

sweet

is the one that would make sense releasing as a promotional single right before the album

Not when

Spoiler

The Grants

is both catchier and more unique. 

So eager for the release day, for the album ofc, but also to look back tracing fingertips over plastic bags and see all the spoiler posts :excited:

Virginal-eared girlies, we’ve got this :fabcat:

5 minutes ago, Rocket0212 said:

Not when

Reveal hidden contents

The Grants

no i totally agree that

Spoiler

the grants

is better but it wouldn't make sense to release it as a single cause it really feels like an album opener meant to be listened with the rest

8 minutes ago, Rocket0212 said:

Not when

Hide contents

The Grants

tbh I don't like when opening tracks are singles

Spoiler

Sweet’s bridge… it almost makes me uncomfortable. It’s so frank, so literally straight to the heart of things. Like I can’t imagine someone asking me things of this mundane yet profound intimacy. It makes me think of these things for myself in away that I once thought I didn’t care enough about, but really, I have to wonder if I’ve been avoiding. The vulnerability. Beautiful. 🥺 It’s honestly my favourite of the untagged.

2 hours ago, burthday kake said:
  Hide contents

I can't get over how much I'm doing the hard stuff, I'm doing my time - I'm doing it for us, for our family line means to me.

'pain travels through family lines until someone is ready to heal it in themselves & by going through the agony of healing, you no longer pass the poison onto the generations that follow. it is incredibly important and sacred work.'

what a testament to how much Lana truly loves her family, not just of the present but also of the past & the future:cryney2:

Spoiler

she could also mean with 'our family line' a new family she wants to start, because she's talking to this 'family man'. but it's not clear, the song title speaks more for your interpretation (and I like it more)

Maybe we haven’t heard hide nor hair of candy necklace because we are getting it Friday on the OG album release date and her team threatened death to anyone who might dare say anything or spoil it. :oic3:

58 minutes ago, Furor Poeticus said:

I need the 3rd single come on Lanita. It could even be one of the leaked ones so I feel less guilty about listening to them once in a while 

A&W was just released like yesterday

Instead, treat the first two singles like actual singles with a MV and a performance I say :trisha: