Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

11 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:
  Hide contents

something has been uploaded to that site.. (no i did not do it)  if somebody's fine w leaking snippets why don't they just leak the whole thing - ALL OR NOTHING BABY !

So then do it already :headache:

faSE.gif

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:
  Hide contents

Wow that snippet made realize just how muffled and lq those first snippets were:crai: the production on this snippet sounds sooooooo tropical 

it sounds incredible, and your comment is why it's such a terrible idea to listen to these low quality leaks... if only I had the self control.

when A&W came out I spent an hour researching the pros and cons of spatial audio to make sure I had the best experience and yet here I am obsessing over fuzzy, tagged snippets

Just now, maysparkle said:

Missing? As in like Zella Day’s messed up vinyl that was missing songs? I hope not!!

Since CN seemed to be going through many last minute changes, maybe it just didn't end up on whatever digital copy was initially passed around

if i was fl0ridakil0s id just spread lies about candy necklace for fun 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

1 minute ago, Crimson and Clover said:
  Hide contents

it’s so SoCal reggae omfg reminds me of slightly stoopid like 3am or something (barely but still) I’m so excited :hair:

YESSSS. I 100% agree.

She's so fucking good at the SoCal surfy reggae sound. Fuuuuck.

It’s really really important that there are no “hints” or “clues” that are meant to send users to a specific site to listen to leaks. Please refrain from telling people to “RUN” to “that site” or whatever. It really defeats the purpose of the rule that asks you not to say that site name itself. :) 

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

Just now, Paris Hilton said:

if i was fl0ridakil0s id just spread lies about candy necklace for fun 

If I was fl0ridakil0s I would just leak the album and pretend it was someone else…

that’s just me though:really:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

10 minutes ago, Im a ghost now said:

What if  CN is the upcoming single so that's why insiders aren't saying anything ? :oopna:

This would give weight to the theory that all the leaks/snippets literally are the campaign Ben promised and surely he would know better than to leak the next single.

1 minute ago, Morningcrow said:

This would give weight to the theory that all the leaks/snippets literally are the campaign Ben promised and surely he would know better than to leak the next single.

🚀🚀🚀🚀😍😍😍