Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

This would suggest the documentary is focused on the family rather than just Lana. Which is such a Lana thing to do. But no offence I could really care less about Chuck and Charlie’s careers… sorry :pls:

same, obviously she cares a lot about her family, but we don't, we only care about her, and yes her family is part of her and blah blah blah but we don't want her to shove her family down our throats once again:bebe:

2 hours ago, Mash Tragic said:

"It's new music."

"A new album. A collab. A new single." 

"It's not new music."

"An album trailer. A MV. A tour announcement. Another interview. New merch. Another vinyl variant. The titty box set. Whatever promotion the album could get."

"Nooo, come back to Earth."

tatianna-ru-pauls-drag-race.gif

I think it means like:

Big surprise coming!

Double Album Release??

Not an album

New music

So something smaller than an album...likely just one song

Just now, tulsa jesus freaks said:

same, obviously she cares a lot about her family, but we don't, we only care about her, and yes her family is part of her and blah blah blah but we don't want her to shove her family down our throats once again:bebe:

it would make sense tho with rob releasing on june/july (I forgot the release date lmao) and it would be interesting to see the four out of five of them spilling about family drama and shit; it would be a good compliment for the album 

and also for giving me Margaret

2 minutes ago, shadesofyayo said:

i feel like she should also release a shortened version of it without the into alongside it.

Spoiler

Yeah I'm curious if there's gonna be a radio edit without the intro? I imagine if it gets put on the BBC playlist this will happen, but I doubt the song will go played apart from the premiere.

1 hour ago, BartenderDeco said:

there’s rumours taylor is announcing/releasing speak now (taylor’s version) on 3/13 so maybe they’re collabing

its not that unbelievable though 

no one would be hyped about anything taylor related :lmao: and boz isn’t a taylor stan either so why would he be happy about this 

10 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

the grants is not what boz was talking about 

like how is this for the fans and how is it unbelievable that she’s releasing a single

He showed similar excitement when A&W was coming out tho. Kintsugi also said new music.

2 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

no one would be hyped about anything taylor related :lmao: and boz isn’t a taylor stan either so why would he be happy about this 

there’s people here thinking lana’s starting an OF, going to eurovision or starting a makeup brand

trust me this isn’t that far fetched 

30 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

https://www.hhv.de/shop/en/item/lana-del-rey-did-you-know-that-there-s-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd-hhv-x-urban-exclusive-alternate-artwork-dark-pink-vinyl-edition-w-poster-972038

Can someone order their LP from this website and see if they actually ship out on the 10th as indicated in the link?

i ordered mine from there back in December but the status hasn’t changed, like it hasn’t been shipped or anything. i’m p sure they’re actually aware of the 2 week delay, they just never bothered to change it on the website for whatever reason