Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Spoiler

I think this is actually a great single to release for critics and the GP, as well as fans that haven’t listened to the leaks yet. It’s a beautifully crafted song that’s bound to generate buzz. I can see it getting as much acclaim as the NFR title track. It sucks that the surprise is ruined but we still have Taco Truck for that :teehee:

sgopYhV.gif

3 minutes ago, TropicoKitten said:

I’m glad she’s releasing a 3rd single. Considering the length of this album, we’ll still have plenty of fresh material when the album drops:true:

we have 1 hour of music  to listen to :blush3:

Just now, WhitehotOcean said:

i mean apart from the 3 singles

Just now, WhitehotOcean said:

This is crazy to think about tbf. Three very long singles and we will still have an hour of unheard material :party:

4 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

I haven't listened to them but I feel like the interludes won't add anything to the album

Spoiler

youre gonna have to look out for john batiste interlude its amazing 

8 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

I haven't listened to them but I feel like the interludes won't add anything to the album

Spoiler

they're the worst tracks of lana's career  😭  zero replay value.. i can't believe people like the batiste interlude 

19 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

y'all destroying experience and magic by listening these leaks...

I already regret listening to the three that came out. My bf told me I could die before the album releases and to just listen to them but I do feel my initial listening experience was ruined ☹️

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

Kind of really respect 

Spoiler

BOZ. An insider doing it right. Doesn’t overshare, doesn’t ruin surprises, doesn’t seem ego-driven. And I don’t think he actually leaks anything, just has early access (still don’t support insiders but he has to be the most respectful out of the bunch imo)