Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, dreaminjeansnleather said:

its not a scam. this woman has many vinyls up to sale and positive opinions about her as a seller 

I always liked Poland... Now even more when it's going to save my life. 

Dziękuję, Poland! 

4 hours ago, Let the Light In said:

The most satisfying moment of the prerelease era was to be able to completely fill it  :krylie:

tracklist-blur.jpg

ALL THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE START WITH A "D" - DESSERT, DICK, AND THE GREATEST SIDE OF THIS RECORD.

i slept so poorly tonight and started thinking that what if the album leaked and the universe is trying to tell me that...nope, just delusion :eartha2:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

Just now, honeymo0n said:

i slept so poorly tonight and started thinking that what if the album leaked and the universe is trying to tell me that...nope, just delusion :eartha2:

it’s okay don’t worry, every lanaboards member is delusional in their own way :awk:

6 minutes ago, honeymo0n said:

I've been sleeping so so poorly too, running on pure deluu energy :grinds: Ocean Blvd 2nite :grinds:

48 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

I can't believe she's not giving us a beautiful boxset with a bunch of lovely prints this era. we've been robbed.

honestly i'd be satisfied with a cd boxset (even though I'd prefer a vinyl box) if it mean we could get all the neil krug photos and these sketches on those litho cards :crying5:

Right these illustrations are to beautiful not to use them in a box set. We definitely got robbed.

17 minutes ago, lanita said:

if lana doesn’t give us the titty pic, then i will :oic2:

ANrVqVf.jpg

okay i love this and WILL be using it for album artwork in my itunes

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

9 hours ago, ivory almond said:
  Hide contents

but didn't both boz and kintsugi say "mind"
if it was just one person, then yeah they prob made a mistake, but we have heard mind from multiple sources

BTW i get what you're all saying, and now i'm questioning myself

Spoiler

Probably been answered already because I’m 25 pages behind.. but I think (not 100% sure as I haven’t heard myself).. that the backing singers mess up on the first line and say “mind of you with me”.. which is what boz and kintsugi refer to, when kintsugi teased that, it was in response to either the first or last line of the entire record, so he’s referring to what the backing singers say in the opening line 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

16 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:
  Hide contents

Probably been answered already because I’m 25 pages behind.. but I think (not 100% sure as I haven’t heard myself).. that the backing singers mess up on the first line and say “mind of you with me”.. which is what boz and kintsugi refer to, when kintsugi teased that, it was in response to either the first or last line of the entire record, so he’s referring to what the backing singers say in the opening line 

Spoiler

I was thinking about that... Grammatically, it's quite weird. "I'm gonna take mind of you with me." As a writer, it bugs me quite a lot. Another reason why I WOULDN'T open the record with that track. The "Three butterflies" line from Grandfather would have been sooo much better.  

Spoiler

Also, whoever says Kintsugi sounds like Arcaida... Huh? The production sounds even more minimal, she sings in a lower register (not the nail-scratching screechy Arcadia one), and the vocals are so much better. It also sounds more folksy, giving Chemtrails more than BB.

1 hour ago, barttttender said:

ALL THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE START WITH A "D" - DESSERT, DICK, AND THE GREATEST SIDE OF THIS RECORD.

Side C is looking just as legendary. I just know Fingertips flowing into Bartender 2.0 and into one of her best tracks and culminating in Let The Grammy In is gonna rip :lolliney:

IMG-1607.jpg

7 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

Polish Sock Lady this, Cassette Girl that…but no acknowledgement of the small-town Canadian queen, Lisa, and her prematurely-released Lust for Life CD. 

Our sister started it all :true:

20 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Idk i wouldnt bet too much on that olx vinyl. This site is known for people scaming others with vinyls. Theres always a lfl heart shaped vinyls and uv boxsets for cheap. Even people with good reviews

thats weird but olx has buyer support, not as good as vinted but also has and it works pretty well because once someone sent me a broken born to die vinyl and I got my money back, people also don't know about  vinyl and they put low prices to sell faster *im from poland btw*