Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Spoiler

Sweet truly is cute next to gorgeous… I feel like Ocean Blvd flows better into A&W than Sweet does:um2:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, Vertimus said:

Of course. To me, so far, it sounds, as I have said, like there was a pillow over the mic. Maybe that’s the effect she wanted. I don’t find it interesting myself. 

Maybe you don’t have the best speakers or headphones? To me it almost sounds like the songs were recorded on a tube mic, so there’s a warmth and body to it. And I feel like she was quite close the mic, espc on songs like The Grants, which add a beautiful effect. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

I’ve been listening to AKA today over at my moms house to get hyped for the new record and kill kill was playing and my mom sang from the other room “I’m in love with a cross eyed man” first she creates new lyrics to A&W and now this :thumb:

3 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Fishtail, peppers, taco truck and A&W will be the popular girls of this album, just like Cinammon Girl was to NFR.

I feel like fishtail will be like mariners, peppers will be like fuck it I love you, taco truck will be like doin time & A&W is our cinnamon girl?

[edit: I should add that these new tracks are shaping up to be MUCH more iconic than their NFR siblings tho. I mean even comparing A&W to cinnamon girl just dont feel right and they are BOTH legends]

@fl0r1dakil0s thoughts?

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

9 minutes ago, Tamagotchi said:

the only bad variants are always the picture discs and the glow in the dark ones.

RIP to the polish socks. 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Just now, Psychedelic Pussy said:

I feel like fishtail will be like mariners, peppers will be like fuck it I love you, taco truck will be like doin time & A&W is our cinnamon girl?

I think Taco Truck and Peppers are on point but A&W may be like Venice Bitch and Fishtail like Cinnamon Girl

1 minute ago, Mer said:

Maybe you don’t have the best speakers or headphones? To me it almost sounds like the songs were recorded on a tube mic, so there’s a warmth and body to it. And I feel like she was quite close the mic, espc on songs like The Grants, which add a beautiful effect. 

My hearing is normal, and I am using an iPhone and the latest iteration of Apple earbuds. So it cannot be that. Far from sounding close to the mic, to me, she sounds like she’s on the other side of the room. 

18 minutes ago, wilting daisy said:

"its a beautiful life remember that too for me" is one of those soft reassuring lines like "don't worry baby" in love or "its never too late baby so don't give up" in chemtrails over the country ckub that brings a tear to my eyes as if lana's leaning on my back saying "come on baby you can thrive"

I thought the same thing, like she's reassuring me to keep going

Jerry mouse crying in tears - Keep Meme

1 minute ago, cinnamongirI said:
  Hide contents

my boyfriend tested positive for covid it dont matter :sluttybunny:

Spoiler

we’ve been kissin so whateva:tongue:

4 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

My hearing is normal, and I am using an iPhone and the latest iteration of Apple earbuds. So it cannot be that. Far from sounding close to the mic, to me, she sounds like she’s on the other side of the room. 

Are you listening with Dolby Atmos enabled?

It’s gonna be so hard for me not to skip directly to candy necklace when the album releases:eartha: 

1 minute ago, lemonadedelrey said:

Im so upset Im going to be in the Midwest when the record comes out. I want to get high by the beach but instead I’ll be getting high by like… a pond :rip: 

Wait but I kind of feel like that’s a vibe if u find a really pretty pond:tommy: