Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

16 minutes ago, West Coast said:

People are entitled not to like this song or this sound for Lana. 

I personally find the song to be beautiful as it is, love the production, love the use of the different instruments, the sound effects and the intro. :oprah3:

But acting like it's her best opener? It's giving recency bias. Ask again in three to six months and you'll have a different feedback in the post-release and "Unpopular Lana opinions" threads. :ma:

Or fans who are ranking it very low on those « best opening track » lists now will reconsider when they listen to the album in its entirety and let it marinate for a while. :ma:

16 minutes ago, West Coast said:

People are entitled not to like this song or this sound for Lana. 

I personally find the song to be beautiful as it is, love the production, love the use of the different instruments, the sound effects and the intro. :oprah3:

But acting like it's her best opener? It's giving recency bias. Ask again in three to six months and you'll have a different feedback in the post-release and "Unpopular Lana opinions" threads. :ma:

that's so true, sometimes people let influence their opinions by their own feelings. That same thing can happen the other way around, where they do like the album at first but will end up loving over time.

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

6 minutes ago, Jeanne Dielman said:

Or fans who are ranking it very low on those « best opening track » lists now will reconsider when they listen to the album in its entirety and let it marinate for a while. :ma:

:ma:

1 hour ago, Enco said:

The Grants is 100% a grower on anyone who doubts it. Once you give the track it’s deserved time you can appreciate how beautiful it is. Kintsugi was right Weddings! Funerals!

Spoiler

Kitsungi leaked? I thought it was only Grandfather, Fingertips, Sweet, and The Grants

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

13 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

that's so true, sometimes people let influence their opinions by their own feelings. That same thing can happen the other way around, where they do like the album at first but will end up loving over time.

I remember saying I didnt like Halsey under a lanadelreyinfo post that mentioned her and people came for my NECK. I legit got harassed

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

2 minutes ago, Carmen Del Rey said:

I remember saying I didnt like Halsey under a lanadelreyinfo post that mentioned her and people came for my NECK. I legit got harassed

Sounds about right. :omfg2:

ALSO is your Location a reference to Atmosphere? Fucking love that song.

this is fr one of my fav pre-release eras from her. the air of mystery surrounding this album is palpable and i just think it feels fitting we haven’t got any visuals yet. i feel like if there are any, they’ll come after the album.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, DNC said:

u did not just say ocean blvd is boring:deadbanana:

I did and? That's what opinions are for. 

59 minutes ago, lemonadedelrey said:

I mean it’s very possible you have grown out of her music, and if you have that’s totally fine and normal because as humans we’re always changing and our tastes change vastly. Maybe you’ll gain an appreciation for the tracks or maybe not! But I’m sure there will be songs on the record that pull you back in to the Lana vortex. 

I love AW. I hope so about the other songs in the album.