Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

5 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Right.

"iF yOu dOn'T liKe iT, DoN'T liSten," acting like they're in the military fighting for Lana's honor 

Im sorry arent u the one writing essays every day dragging users who dare to criticise Ocean songs?:prettyhurts:

51 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

i really think the lyric is just referencing the fact she will continue kissing the person she's talking about honestly, not the fact she's being careless about spreading it. we know lana isn't like that :delicious:

It’s like when your bf gets the flu and you’re taking care of them and still cuddling and kissing them so you end up getting sick too 😭 the only reason there is any controversy is because she says “covid”… though I personally don’t like that she says covid bc i would like to forget about it all together :toofunny:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

She always knows how to be controversial. 

Controversy = relevancy

:hottie:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

6 minutes ago, Golden Hour said:
  Hide contents

I interpreted the covid line as like, "welp my boyfriend tested positive so I probably have it too but whatever at least we're together" 

Not that she doesn't care about covid, but rather that she doesn't mind getting it since she'd stay home with him. Either way, those who get mad about it will get mad and forget about it in days. 

Spoiler

exactly my thought

i mean like fr, these hoes gotta go out and touch some grass and have a taste of real life because that was literally in real life during covid era, especially if u have it while staying at home with your loved ones, it's not that she didn't give a fuck that covid was something killing innocent people, it's literally just "well my boyfriend caught covid so i'm probably having it rn, whatever, it is what it is, it happened etc" kind of attitude.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Spoiler

My uncle died in a car crash, doesn't mean I find ICONA POP's "I Love It" insensitive to road safety...I guess people react to things differently and my experiences aren't universal--we can't put ourselves in someone else's shoes truly, so I'm sorry for any fans that are made uncomfortable by that line in "Peppers". 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

4 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

Girl please, you run around like a butthurt kid everytime someone doesn't call Fingertips the greatest song of all time.

If you find something insensitive because of your own personal experiences, then don't listen. It really is as simple as that. You can obviously express it, but don't expect us to just dismiss Lana's songs and intentions because of that

Hit a nerve? 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

its just the way i know sjw will talk about this the way they talked about the mask and countless other things she has done. the line really isnt that serious. its pretty impossible to not get sick from someone you see often/possibly live with. but we do need to remember that people are still dying and this is still a thing, and she's lucky she wasn't so sick that she was able to stay home and hang out with her loved one. it isnt like that for everyone, which some people might get upset/sensitive towards.

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

You guys are doing mental gymnastics over a lyric that, probably, a high percentage of you relate to in some way. Acting like you never broke one single covid regulation, be forreal :brows3:.

And I'm not saying 'going everywhere without giving a single fuck' - but everybody has at least once met with friends, partners, etc. Some people were asymptomatic, some not, most of the stuff was out of control. It's just a lyric. Damn. Lana isn't a health terr*rist.

1 minute ago, MrFameKills said:

If you find something insensitive because of your own personal experiences, then don't listen. It really is as simple as that. You can obviously express it, but don't expect us to just dismiss Lana's songs and intentions because of that

I think you're absolutely right.

Spoiler

One of my family members took their own life in January. I know that Fingertips will be difficult for me personally to listen to, but I don't think anybody would agree that it is insensitive for her to be writing about suicide. The COVID line in Peppers is quite benign in context - I don't understand how it was insensitive of her to simply write about her experience with COVID in her relationship.

1 minute ago, lanitataco said:

its just the way i know sjw will talk about this the way they talked about the mask and countless other things she has done. the line really isnt that serious. its pretty impossible to not get sick from someone you see often/possibly live with. but we do need to remember that people are still dying and this is still a thing, and she's lucky she wasn't so sick that she was able to stay home and hang out with her loved one. it isnt like that for everyone, which some people might get upset/sensitive towards.

who gives a fuck about what twitter and tiktok will say? the alleged downfall she had with QFTC did not reflect on her critical acclaim or sales, so...:toofunny:

sorry but this is really giving 'she's glamorizing abuse on UV'