Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Can someone compile yalls lyric transcriptions you’ve been doing into one post? Thank you for doing the lords work 

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

7 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Didn’t hear much, but… 

Reveal hidden contents

Éclipse did Say that Lana is influenced by the men in her life, and this album feels like some songs are inspired by Sean (A&W), Mike (tunnel, Grants) and Jack D (Peppers seems way weird enough for him) 

i might be wrong cause I heard very little of the album (singles and snippets)

Spoiler

I think all of Side A is about Sean actually, and Side D is probably all about Jack D...maybe Mike is Side B and C?

I haven't listened to the leaks though, this is just my guess lol

8 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

We've got this :worship: What are you guys planning to do on release day? It's a national holiday in my country and I'll be working only part time so I'll have a lot of free time to just relax and play the album over and over. I'm so excited to read the lyrics.

if it's march 24, does that mean it'll drop thursday (12:00am into friday morning)? in that case i'll be in my room in the dark with headphones on. or i'll be outside rolling a lil sum and relaxing :die:

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

2 minutes ago, nectarofthegodss said:

Manifesting a 8.2+ Pitchfork score :wub:

honestly... and i'm not saying this bc i stan this album so much, i could see it being higher

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, fishtails said:
  Hide contents

I think all of Side A is about Sean actually, and Side D is probably all about Jack D...maybe Mike is Side B and C?

I haven't listened to the leaks though, this is just my guess lol

Spoiler

I’ve been thinking about this too. Side A is definitely Sean. She name drops Jack in Kintsugi… Then Peppers, LTLI, and Taco Truck seem to be more about Mike since he co-wrote the songs. Also Mike seems like he would be a bigger RHCP fan than Jack  

Just now, jaesana said:

if it's march 24, does that mean it'll drop thursday (12:00am into friday morning)? in that case i'll be in my room in the dark with headphones on. or i'll be outside rolling a lil sum and relaxing :die:

Yeah it's coming at midnight local time. I won't do that because I have to work next morning lol

2 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

Idk about y'all but to me the album seems to be too short. We've heard 3 singles minus useless interludes (liked the sound of Jon batiste one tho, wish she sang on this) and we have 11 songs remaining...

y’all always find a way to be unhappy 🤣

be thankful that she releases new material almost every other year 

3 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

Idk about y'all but to me the album seems to be too short. We've heard 3 singles minus useless interludes (liked the sound of Jon batiste one tho, wish she sang on this) and we have 11 songs remaining...

TOO SHORT and it’s 1h20???? LMFAO WHAT

FzytWEW.png

Spoiler

Do we haveCandy Necklace yet y'all?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

5 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

Idk about y'all but to me the album seems to be too short. We've heard 3 singles minus useless interludes (liked the sound of Jon batiste one tho, wish she sang on this) and we have 11 songs remaining..

sam smith's "album" was like 30 mins long and had like 9 songs or sth. It's normal that singles are heard prior. So you have 14 songs (not counting interludes) most of which are super long. I assure you it's not a short record.

6 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

Maam with blue banisters we knew 10 songs before the release:air: