Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

4 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I haven’t been keeping up as much as I normally do, but where did we find this out? I hadn’t heard this yet, but hopefully it’s not just the piano!

I assume it's speculation because Lana wrote "piano composition" in her letter when mentioning AK.

6 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I haven’t been keeping up as much as I normally do, but where did we find this out? I hadn’t heard this yet, but hopefully it’s not just the piano!

yeah I don't know where it started, but maybe it's just rumours 

5 minutes ago, TropicoKitten said:

I’m kinda confused as to why I keep seeing speculation that there isn’t going to be any visual projects for this album. (Maybe I missed something?) I’m not saying she’s gonna release a bunch of music videos, but wouldn’t it be weird if she didn’t release at least one? That would make this her first album without a single music video. Which seems odd to me because she’s never done that before. The fact that we already have three magazine issues, two singles and merch implies that this is going to be a BIG era for her. I can’t see her putting this much effort into an era just to not release a video

Yeah you're right there's so much Exaggeration 

By the way Lana is trending now on Twitter <3 

Expectations

Spoiler

K9Z3Gv9_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Vs Reality

Spoiler
22 hours ago, florida kilos said:

Is that the number of meds you were supposed to take today?

Its gonna be top 3 on the album I just know it

Mod Note: User was warned for this post

wait but I think that's where the speculation came from, even if that user was trolling

because the credits and instruments used in each track got revealed and I'm pretty sure that Fishtail's was just piano, strings, guitar

(I stand corrected 😍)

Edited by summer bummer

Just now, summer bummer said:

wait but I think that's where the speculation came from, even if that user was trolling

because the credits and instruments used in each track got revealed and I'm pretty sure that Fishtail's was just piano, strings, guitar

Fishtail has drums, piano, synths, guitar, keyboard.

3 minutes ago, summer bummer said:

No, drums and keyboard also !! 

1 minute ago, LanaBalkana said:

Yeah isn’t this weeks’ old fake info that got debunked?

yeah i remember they said another song sounded like bachelorette by bjork 💀

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

47 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Love to see how much fun Lana is having with everyone involved in the promotion behind this record. Whether it be makeup artists, hair stylists, journalists, or personnel at her label, it's really great to see her establish a rapport with everyone she works with. In our day and age of fast-paced impersonality, it's refreshing to see! :flutter:

this shows that Lana is a caring and likable person and doesn’t treat her staff as subordinates for profit, but actual people. So refreshing in our grim capitalist society.

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

36 minutes ago, margaret soty said:

I don't like those artists, so I don't really care. :hottie:

point is, be lucky that lana is releasing something cos other people are waiting for their fav to even mention a recording studio

Someone could post a Dr Suess poem and people will come here saying “omg are these lyrics real???” :hide:

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

13 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Guys, is the release date back?

On Apple Music, the length of the « album » is still 12 minutes (A&W + title track length).

I don’t know how to check the scheduled date on iTunes and such :pft: