Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, White Dress said:

Keeping the Utah girlies in my thoughts and prayers <3 hope you make it out 

wait why?

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

11 minutes ago, GPSOTSOMFWHDSF said:
  Hide contents

I really wish we didn’t know about the J part. I wish I could’ve felt the beat change as a surprise. 

It doesn’t help that people don’t know how to use spoilers regarding upcoming projects! It’s not that hard gorls :tommy: 

Rule of thumb: if you’re gonna type out details on specific songs that haven’t been released yet click on the eye button :tommy:

45 hours left :tommy:

Spoiler

:tommy:

Just now, anwdelrey said:

He already confirmed 2/14.

I know but that was a few days ago, I think that user was wondering if the date has changed since then.

although, you're right, I think it's safe to say that its still coming 2/14 if he didn't say differently.

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I hope A&W goes viral and she gets a number one and a Grammy but she doesn't show up at the ceremony and instead does a livestream at Nikki's ranch singing Dolphin Flower and Flannel Sinners :flutter:

I would love to see it have a viral moment and go Top 10 on the US Spotify chart. Manifesting…

1 minute ago, wild caged animal said:

when eclipse is yet another man to disappoint us on valentine's day8BD928CC-480E-4B49-BA3B-8A8A09EE81E7.thumb.jpeg.4d0d03f1b71e71b59525cf754b241a14.thumb.jpeg.4e2d1e2346b580d0ac4a243cf2295639.jpeg

Not you putting this out into the universe.

15 minutes ago, White Dress said:

Keeping the Utah girlies in my thoughts and prayers <3 hope you make it out 

youre scaring me

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

3 minutes ago, bluebanesters said:

OMG FINGERTIPS COMING ON MARCH 24???? WE WON

And The Grants and Sweet and Fishtail and Taco Truck x VB and GPS and Peppers and Paris Texas and Let The Light In and Kintsugi and Candy Necklace and two interludes and Margaret I can't believe she's putting out 14 singles at once :krylie:

giphy.gif

35 minutes ago, shadesofyayo said:

KY6pFUH.gif

lana after ignoring the fact that she has a single to release in two days 

its scary how real these are starting to look, im scared for society

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e