Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Blossom said:

For the sake of LB and Elle... it better come out Tues or things will get even uglier

I'm so curious about if A&W will be mostly instrumental and campy in general, like Venice Bitch, or if we'll hear really great lyricism like the title track/what we know of the rest of the album :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I’ve probably missed something and don’t feel like combing through millions of pages, but why do we think it’s coming Tuesday ?

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Just now, Fingertips said:

I'm so curious about if A&W will be mostly instrumental and campy in general, like Venice Bitch, or if we'll hear really great lyricism like the title track/what we know of the rest of the album :oprah3:

I feel like because it's a double song, there will be more lyrics, but maybe not... I'm ready to be surprised Lana :wink:

Just now, Fingertips said:

in my heart I feel its a perfect mix of both... I don't think it'll be as instrumental as Venice Bitch but I could be totally wrong. Considering her recent work, I presume it'll be very lyric heavy.

Just now, mssainttropez said:

I’ve probably missed something and don’t feel like combing through millions of pages, but why do we think it’s coming Tuesday ?

lana logged on to lanaboards and told us, and also told us that she's delaying the album until 27th may so her dad's debut can shine <3

Just now, Blossom said:

in my heart I feel its a perfect mix of both... I don't think it'll be as instrumental as Venice Bitch but I could be totally wrong. Considering her recent work, I presume it'll be very lyric heavy.

Agreed! Hoping for a mix of both. It will be really jarring for me if A&W is the only track with less than stellar lyricism. 

Also, let's not forget that A&W (and the interludes) are the only tracks described by BoZ as "aggressive." I'm hyped!! :oic3:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I love Zane Lowe, i don’t think he’s corny at all. Artists always seem to feel very safe around him and they open up in ways that I haven’t seen them open up before, would love to see Lana chat with him. honestly can’t think of another interviewer that consistently gets so much of artists when they really sit down with them

A&W will definitely have a huge mark on this era. I think Kintsugi, Candle Necklace, and Taco Truck x VB will also be considered significant to this album/era. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

47 minutes ago, nectarofthegodss said:

It most likely won't. The general public gets over new realeses pretty soon and there is a two day time span between the two, also not quite sure that the targeted audience is the same for both songs.

They will switch bases when RiRi drops a sad girl gospel anthem, while Lana twerks to slutty trap

1 day 15 hours :trisha:

I wonder if we’ll get another iconic location. I want more Coney Islands, Chatetau Marmonts, etc. We already have ocean blvd/the tunnel under it, but I want a more prominent place if that makes sense :smile4:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

3 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

I’m thinking most of the album will be wordy like the title track, taco truck might be less wordy though 

sgopYhV.gif