Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

7 minutes ago, shadesofyayo said:

do you guys think we wouldve gotten the album earlier if her laptop hadnt been stolen?

i don't think it had anything to do with the music, from what she said it only affected her poetry book and some family footage

16 minutes ago, shadesofyayo said:

do you guys think we wouldve gotten the album earlier if her laptop hadnt been stolen?

Might have delayed the single a bit but not by much.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I just listened to the Annie Mac interview again and- it is pretty bad💀 I really hope we never have an interview like that again 

I just finished it and I never realized how tone deaf Lana sounds- I’m so glad we are out of that era😭 May this era be slutty and peaceful🙏

4 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I just listened to the Annie Mac interview again and- it is pretty bad💀 I really hope we never have an interview like that again 

I was never able to finish it the first time how could you manage to listen again :bebe: 

that was my 9/11 it was worse than QFTC for me

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

I was never able to finish it the first time how could you manage to listen again :bebe: 

I am actually so shocked because I really just listened to it in the background of doing something but I never noticed how political it was. And Annie seemed like she was really trying to get something controversial out of Lana 

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

omg Im gonna go listen again bc I just rly don't remember thinking it was that bad:ohsnap:

OMG! Maybe Im out of topic, but I was worried Riri Super Bowl will be super amazing, and maybe a big shadow for Lana next week, BUT, I think we're ok (not to be mean).

Guys! I'm in the most whore fase o my life, so I can't wait for A/W. I'm sooooo happy

I'm scared, what it she posts about A&W when I'm asleep? As much as I hate when this site crashes, I hate not being part of the crazy moment :ohno:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

TOMORRROOOOWWW AA&&WW OMGG

sorry I thought there was more time to go and I just realized that there are only a few hours left, I didn't remember the interview with billie either 😭

Spoiler

unless a&w is for feb 16 

𝓘'𝓶 𝓸𝓫𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼

𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓭𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓼

lv-0-20230326000515.gif

9 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

girl no... no..... this is so sad I want it to come out at midnight :toofunny: I have to wait even longer..

fr it comes out at 2am my time and I have work the next day, wanna neck

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

3 hours ago, drugsdesire said:

to be fair she was drugged up on painkillers from her broken elbow and she had just woken up so yeahhh..that interview was fucking unhinged tho :popcorn:hoping she does a pre-recorded one still, i always enjoy her radio talk

I must not have an eye for detail because I really, really enjoyed that interview even though I cringed a little at the Trump bit because I knew exactly what would happen :true: but generally, I loved it and it remains one of my favs - I love hearing her input on literally any and everything :trisha:

😋🫶🏼