Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

8 minutes ago, summer bummer said:

UFO sightings in America = Unidentified Flying Bill promotion 

UNIDENTIFIED FLYING BILL COMING OUT SOON

AND THEM GETTING SHOT DOWN, LIKE THE LYRICS

"If you lie *DOWN* right next to me"

And who wrote Unidentified Flying Bill and If You Lie Down With Me? 

BARRIE-JAMES O'NEILL

THE DOTS ARE CONNECT THEMSELVES AT THIS POINT 

:tommy:

here’s what’s gonna happen on tuesday: lana’s fans from all over the world are sitting by their computer at 4:00 pm GMT on valentine’s day awaiting lana’s new single and merch. an hour goes by and nothing. 2 hours goes by and nothing. the fans are furious and lanaboards.com crashes :excited: there was no release at all that day, not even a word from lana. a riot starts in venice beach in front of lana’s mural (fans didn’t know where else to go) because the fans are STARVING for something… anything. Ben and Ed get so overwhelmed by the riot that they quit as lana’s managers. Lana ends up getting new management and they force her to be more active online. she ends up releasing A&W along with her whole album next Friday the 17th of february and continues to drop a new album every six months and goes an a world tour. the end 

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

3 minutes ago, wild caged animal said:

on tomorrow‘s exam i will tick all the A boxes in honor of A&W because I spent all my time on lanaboards instead of studying:whatever2:

im doing that rn

6 minutes ago, terrencelovesy0u said:

they force her to be more active online. she ends up releasing A&W along with her whole album next Friday the 17th of february and continues to drop a new album every six months and goes an a world tour. the end 

not this being straight up a slavery contract :toofunny: unmanifest 

2 minutes ago, terrencelovesy0u said:

here’s what’s gonna happen on tuesday: lana’s fans from all over the world are sitting by their computer at 4:00 pm GMT on valentine’s day awaiting lana’s new single and merch. an hour goes by and nothing. 2 hours goes by and nothing. the fans are furious and lanaboards.com crashes :excited: there was no release at all that day, not even a word from lana. a riot starts in venice beach in front of lana’s mural (fans didn’t know where else to go) because the fans are STARVING for something… anything. Ben and Ed get so overwhelmed by the riot that they quit as lana’s managers. Lana ends up getting new management and they force her to be more active online. she ends up releasing A&W along with her whole album next Friday the 17th of february and continues to drop a new album every six months and goes an a world tour. the end 

stop cause if the 14th nothing happens first of all this website is gonna turn into a whole psych ward, second of all it would be so emberassing 

1 minute ago, burthday kake said:

not this being straight up a slavery contract :toofunny: unmanifest 

WHAT:slayty: not me reading this and thought you meant “slayvery” like i slayed, not slavery

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

4 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

stop cause if the 14th nothing happens first of all this website is gonna turn into a whole psych ward, second of all it would be so emberassing 

if it doesn't release on the 14th we all have to pretend it did and talk about an imaginary song to make ourselves feel better. 

39 minutes ago, bluebanesters said:

the new rhianna single is gonna ruin the aw popularity

Bah is it that important? I see the a&w single as the new VB: it won’t chart but will slowly gather streams over the next months.
(Unless Rihanna has a new ballad out à la Black panther that everyone will forget after two hours :oic2:)

15 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

The collapse when we get A&W, a music video, new merch, AND Interview Magazine on Tuesday 

no but can u imagine the collapse if she doesn't release anything Tues? I'll have to log off

5 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

oh yeah he's corny af lmaoo

His interviews with Nicki and Charli more recently were quite good though but they were both highly emotional, I don't think he would be able to bring that out of Lana lol

3 hours ago, GPSOTSOMFWHDSF said:

this shows that Lana is a caring and likable person and doesn’t treat her staff as subordinates for profit, but actual people. So refreshing in our grim capitalist society.

You’re so right! The way she carries herself and treats others has always been evident from the very beginning - I really think anyone who discovered her in their teens and extrapolated all the ”right” things is ultimately a better person because of it. A little kindness and humanity always goes a long way!

I really, really hope A&W is still coming on Tuesday. :trisha:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.