Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

8 minutes ago, shadesofyayo said:

8BD928CC-480E-4B49-BA3B-8A8A09EE81E7.thumb.jpeg.4d0d03f1b71e71b59525cf754b241a14.thumb.jpeg.4e2d1e2346b580d0ac4a243cf2295639.jpeg atp its just annoying to see people say “a&w out feb 16th” 

imagine how shocked theyll be :azealia:

I want to hold all of them accountable this tuesday !! march 21th

and also for giving me Margaret

29 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

I’ve probably missed something and don’t feel like combing through millions of pages, but why do we think it’s coming Tuesday ?

All of our hopes & dreams rest on the word of @111

(backed up by a&w's appearance on itunes, etc)

2 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

I wonder if we’ll get another iconic

location. I want more Coney Islands, Chatetau Marmonts, etc. We already have ocean blvd/the tunnel under it, but I want a more prominent place if that makes sense :smile4:

The H of the Hollywood sign is her most iconic location reference imo

but I really like the Tunnel under Ocean Blvd as a reference - it’s both real and not real at the same time, truly Californian and yet very introspective as well. I think with Arcadia and Tunnel she is really moving location symbolism to a whole new level and I’m here for it. It’s very poetic, personal and yet relatable in the way that you can understand how she feels and transfer that same emotion to a place that’s important to you. 

2 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

The H of the Hollywood sign is her most iconic location reference imo

but I really like the Tunnel under Ocean Blvd as a reference - it’s both real and not real at the same time, truly Californian and yet very introspective as well. I think with Arcadia and Tunnel she is really moving location symbolism to a whole new level and I’m here for it. It’s very poetic, personal and yet relatable in the way that you can understand how she feels and transfer that same emotion to a place that’s important to you. 

So true ! We can tear apart layers and layers and yet the only person who will truly understand the significance is Lana herself. We can also find our own meaning to them. The H of the Hollywood sign is one of my favorite locations, it’s very symbolic in so many ways. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

2 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Why are you guys talking about zane lowe? 

I said I hope she does some interviews outside of magazines and sometime mentioned the possibility of another Zane Lowe interview and I said he was kinda corny. 
:holla:

2 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

She’s not gonna do an interview on the radio because the last one on Anne Mac was a Disaster. Think it scared her away from such interviews. 

that still doesn’t rule out the possibility of those hour long pre-recorded zane lowe interviews but i know that has a 0.05% chance of happening :lange:

4 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

She’s not gonna do an interview on the radio because the last one on Anne Mac was a Disaster. Think it scared her away from such interviews. 

to be fair she was drugged up on painkillers from her broken elbow and she had just woken up so yeahhh..that interview was fucking unhinged tho :popcorn:hoping she does a pre-recorded one still, i always enjoy her radio talk

32 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

to be fair she was drugged up on painkillers from her broken elbow and she had just woken up so yeahhh..that interview was fucking unhinged tho :popcorn:hoping she does a pre-recorded one still, i always enjoy her radio talk

am I the only one who didn't find it THAT crazy?? It just seemed like she had rly extreme ADHD lol

Just now, Blossom said:

am I the only one who didn't find it THAT crazy?? It just seemed like she had rly extreme ADHD lol

It was fine for me. I don’t think it was that bad at all and she didn’t say too much crazy stuff. I hope she doesn’t do Annie Mac cuz I don’t like her. Zane Lowe is fine in my book. 

2 minutes ago, Blossom said:

she was just all over the place, is what i meant, the things she said weren’t that crazy but the delivery was soooo off

4 minutes ago, Blossom said:

To me it sounded like anxiety, when you have anxiety you can’t really focus on what you’re saying it starts to jumble and you can describe things very poorly. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

9 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

To me it sounded like anxiety, when you have anxiety you can’t really focus on what you’re saying it starts to jumble and you can describe things very poorly. 

Well don’t call me out like that……