Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

In 2 days we'll have the A&W masterpiece, a magazine cover, the new merch, meltdowns from people that didn't like the song, more meltdowns from people fighting with those that didn't like it, meltdowns cause it doesn't sound like OTTR, meltdowns cause there's a piano note hidden in the background, delulus (me) saying the MV and album trailer are still coming trust...

This is the experience of being a Lanaboards user  :krylie:

Oh I feel so sorry for the people who won’t like the song :true: 

Just now, plastiscguy said:

I wouldn't mind homemade videos :oopna2:

Same!!! I mean I think that her album photoshoot set is awesome, it is very intimate in her bedroom and stuff. So I actually low-key want MV set in there :xcry:

Whew I leave for a whole weekend and come back to virtually nothing LMAO we really are in the trenches huh it feels like so many amazing things are on the horizon but it’s taking forever to get there like the silence is deafening no one moves the tumbleweeds roll we’re in the sahara it’s dry asf someone pass the lube we gotta get things moving skkkkkkk 49 hours left

Kissingkonkrete.jpg

Also, when Neil tagged other people who took part in making the artwork of this album. There was one guy who said that after 6 months of working it was finally done. I do not think that pictures took that long :tommy: I think there are some other things for album visuals… like trailer maybe? Visualizer?? MV?? Moving photos (one like High by the beach single on YT?) IDK!

2 minutes ago, Watercolor Pussy said:

Also, when Neil tagged other people who took part in making the artwork of this album. There was one guy who said that after 6 months of working it was finally done. I do not think that pictures took that long :tommy: I think there are some other things for album visuals… like trailer maybe? Visualizer?? MV?? Moving photos (one like High by the beach single on YT?) IDK!

Maybe he meant 6 months from June (when the photoshoot happened) to December (the reveal) but I agree that "6 months in the making" seems suspicious :brows:

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, Watercolor Pussy said:

Same!!! I mean I think that her album photoshoot set is awesome, it is very intimate in her bedroom and stuff. So I actually low-key want MV set in there :xcry:

No, it truly would be great! For some reason I keep picturing music videos with a VHS filter slapped on top of it... :wub:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

16 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

I wouldn't mind homemade videos :oopna2:

I wouldn't mind it if it was like Honeymoon, Video Games, or Carmen. But I was not a fan of the NFR/BT/HIAB and LMLYLAW homemade style... 

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

Her rolling around in her bed lazily lip syncing one of the songs would be a good enough MV for me :true:

Or even multiple ones... just change the ribbon and pillow color and I'm set :thumb3:

Pillow is staying gurl they were expensivee:xgiggle:

2 minutes ago, margaret soty said:

it would be nice to have lyric videos or visualizers for this era. :flutter:

it would be so cool if there was a visualiser of the ocean, and then like a storm came through as the song got darker or heavier
something like that idk

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

3 minutes ago, summer bummer said:

I'm so intrigued for 'Fishtail'... what does everyone think it's gonna sound like 

the wanderlust sample 😭

which is actually so good, and I can't wait to hear Chuck on the song

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

"I like to dip my toe in the muck and the mire of the city every now & then, especially on Tuesdays"

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing