Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

29 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

I wonder if there is a clear separation or if it’s  a very seamless transition into the second part like Venice Bitch. :judgingu3:

Why do people keep calling VB “two songs” or two parts? Is that a real thing or just an idea made up by the fandom? I’ve never heard about it before A&W and I’m really curious. I can definitely see where there could be two halves of the song 

5 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Why do people keep calling VB “two songs” or two parts? Is that a real thing or just an idea made up by the fandom? I’ve never heard about it before A&W and I’m really curious. I can definitely see where there could be two halves of the song 

Personally I’ve never heard it as “two songs” but there is the first part which is vocal heavy, and the second part which is very instrumental heavy. So in my mind those are the two parts. They are sonically very similar, however. The second part for me begins right around the 3:00 min mark. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

2 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Personally I’ve never heard it as “two songs” but there is the first part which is vocal heavy, and the second part which is very instrumental heavy. So in my mind those are the two parts. They are sonically very similar, however. The second part for me begins right around the 3:00 min mark. 

Yeah. Now that I see people saying it is kinda two parts I can see that.

44 minutes ago, HollywoodSlutx said:

When people were complaining that we already heard like half of blue banisters before release and now they’re complaining we haven’t heard enough of dykttatuob…lana-del-rey-hair-flip.gif

Where’s the correlation? I’m confused. Like?

23 minutes ago, World At War said:

i keep thinking this is getting a february 24 release instead of march 24 and it's making me crazy lol

Doubt it. Her dad is releasing on the 24th, pretty sure she won't even release a single that day — let alone an album.

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

1 minute ago, Yosemite said:

Doubt it. Her dad is releasing on the 24th, pretty sure she won't even release a single that day — let alone an album.

yeah, i mean i keep getting the date wrong and getting excited for nothing

59 minutes ago, HollywoodSlutx said:

When people were complaining that we already heard like half of blue banisters before release and now they’re complaining we haven’t heard enough of dykttatuob…lana-del-rey-hair-flip.gif

BB was like 10/15 tracks tho :thumb2:

I don't think a third single from a 16 songs tracklist is too much and it would probably be released the same week as the album anyway (if there even is a third single).

Even if we really like A&W there would still be more than a month for the album and unless we get visuals or the album trailer in between I'm sure this thread is going to end up in the same cycle of drought/boredom one week after A&W :eek:

So yeah I wouldn't mind another song but I don't mind waiting for the album either :true:

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

the fact that A&W is basically two songs is such a slay. It means we’re getting 15 songs & 2 interludes. Slay :defeated:

slay :candy:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

check chucks instagram!!!!

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

I’m telling y’all right now if  “Grandfather please…” doesn’t leave me like this by the end of the song

E6NwysF.jpg

Lana will be hearing from me

I have expectations that this song is just gonna rip me apart 

2 minutes ago, Morningcrow said:

Oh no, I don't follow. Hook me/us up?

4pyBER.pngand on the bottom is what lana (honeymoon) said

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram