Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

18 hours ago, Louise said:

I'm on mobile so I can't see if you put anything in the pronouns under your profile but…

Mommy? :hooker:

1 hour ago, brooklyn Babyy said:

So Lana Del Rey will be on the cover of the April issue of 'New York Times Magazine' so we have 3 magazines now !!!

Imagine saying we're having a dry era this cycle :oprah4:

I think it just feels so dry because Lana is barely saying anything about the album herself

I am very excited to know her thoughts about the album through these magazine interviews though :true:

8 minutes ago, 50s baby doll dress said:

Ok so delulu question: if we (theoretically) were to get a music video, which visuals are you dreaming of?:makeup:

honestly ones on that street that is surrounded by the del taco, yummy donuts & hearts coffee shop  :crying4:

nighttime Ride music video vibes where shes giving queen of the gas station realness

lana-del-rey-smoking.gif lana-del-rey-ride.gif

not happening tho:rollin:

8 minutes ago, 50s baby doll dress said:

Ok so delulu question: if we (theoretically) were to get a music video for A&W, which visuals are you dreaming of?:makeup:

Night-time, neon lights, running from the cops.

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

In 2 days we'll have the A&W masterpiece, a magazine cover, the new merch, meltdowns from people that didn't like the song, more meltdowns from people fighting with those that didn't like it, meltdowns cause it doesn't sound like OTTR, meltdowns cause there's a piano note hidden in the background, delulus (me) saying the MV and album trailer are still coming trust...

This is the experience of being a Lanaboards user  :krylie:

giphy.gif